Export thread

Show your first and last tagged pictures on Facebook!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

This thread is a spinoff of the New Pictures thread... in wich you post the first and the most recent pictures you've been taggen on on facebook!

First:

A picture of my graduation party, back in 2008, when I finished Journalism. That's me and a friend from my class, celebrating. That evening I got two prizes, wich I'm loosely translating as: "Mr. Nice/funny" and "Best Friend".

Last:

A picture from last saturday, when my photographer friend, the friend with the cat mustache, another friend and me went take some pictures around Barcelona. This one was taken in a kickass pub we found with great lighting and mood for this kind of characters we invented.

So, what's yours??

ElJuski

ElJuski

Show your fist and last tagged pictures on Facebook!

Thank god someone tagged more wedding pictures, so this is the most recent:

annnnd the last recent, which is weird since its an old picture from my camp days...

Dave

Dave

How can you find out which pictures you've been tagged in?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

How can you find out which pictures you've been tagged in?
I generally open my pictures (that is, I go to my profile and click on "pictures").
On the top of the page you'll be able to see all the pictures you've been tagged, from the most recent to the first one. Under that, you'll see your own photo albums with the pictures you have uploaded yourself.

Dave

Dave

Wow. I'm special. I've been tagged in 2 pictures.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

As I feel my english isn't clear enough, here's a visual guide:

1)

2)

NINJA'D! Apparently, my english was good enough :p

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

This one is of me about 20 years ago. I'm in a little one-room office we rented to run our for-pay mutli-line dialup chat BBS. What you can't see is the rack behind that computer with 27 modems to 27 phone lines coming out of the wall. heh.

Going for the gold ;)

Morphine

Morphine

I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of my fist.

Dave

Dave

Thanks for the mulletastic picture, Tin! It's the only thing making me feel better about posting my pig-nose picture.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I'm sorry, I don't have any pictures of my fist.

Grumble, grumble... I fixed it.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Thanks for the mulletastic picture, Tin! It's the only thing making me feel better about posting my pig-nose picture.
Lol, that's not a mullet. That's just the way my hair grows when I don't cut it for 6 months ;)

Denbrought

Denbrought

Lesse, excluding pictures not really of me (otherwise the pics here would be a black square and a rotisserie brain)...

Oldest, this is from back in 2008's Halloween, going as zombie victim.

Most recent is from this May, on the night after finishing my finals, after spending an hour or two making a magic PlainsCube with some friends.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Here's the first photo I'm tagged in:

And the last one:

Thanks Mom! :p

Soliloquy

The first photo I'm tagged in came from the end of High School. I'm on the far left. I was on the swim team at the time, so the combination of Chlorine and the sun made my hair blond.

The last one came from the beginning/middle of high school (I think), hanging out with some old friends from out of state -- one of whom my older brother is now married to. I'm on the far right.

Baerdog

Baerdog

First one: I'm on the left with two of my best friends at our grad night after graduating high school in 2007.

Most recent: Me in front of the New York Stock Exchange when I visited NYC last month.

Morphine

Morphine

This is the first one:
Taken by an ex in Costa Mesa about 3 years ago.

This is the last one, it's a picture from about 6 months ago but they just tagged me.
Good times at Tijuana being a redhead.
Thinking about going back to that color, what do you think?

phil

phil

I was tagged in this photo today, but it's from about a year ago. It's the going away party for the two in the picture that aren't me.

And this is me at probably 17 or so.

I miss that shirt.

Calleja

Calleja

NO!!!!

NO FAKE REDHEADNESS! IF YOU'RE NOT NATURALLY RED, DON'T EVER EVER EVER BE RED!! ANY OTHER COLOR BUT RED! GO WITH BLUE IF YOU WANT!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

NO!!!!

NO FAKE REDHEADNESS! IF YOU'RE NOT NATURALLY RED, DON'T EVER EVER EVER BE RED!! ANY OTHER COLOR BUT RED! GO WITH BLUE IF YOU WANT![/QUOTE]

We need to see a collection of pictures with your different hair colors so we can compare.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

First, like 2 years ago at work

Last
Like 2 months ago down in Florida with my 2 cousins, my brother, his daughter, and his wife.

Morphine

Morphine

NO!!!!

NO FAKE REDHEADNESS! IF YOU'RE NOT NATURALLY RED, DON'T EVER EVER EVER BE RED!! ANY OTHER COLOR BUT RED! GO WITH BLUE IF YOU WANT![/QUOTE]

Uhm... ok O.O

Calleja

Calleja

Good. I was about to strike you off from the will if you dyed it red :humph:

Morphine

Morphine

Oh shush!!
I haven't striked you off even though you get rid of your beard now and then ¬¬

...I wasn't that crazy about my redhair anyway... u_u

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

So, no hair pictures?

Dave

Dave

So, no hair pictures?
Pervert.

Calleja

Calleja

Oh shush!!

The beard can be back in a week and a half, the red hair stays that awful fake red tone for MONTHS!

Morphine

Morphine

Oh shush!!

The beard can be back in a week and a half, the red hair stays that awful fake red tone for MONTHS![/QUOTE]

You can dye it again ANY day you want, it doesn't have to stay on for months ¬¬

...did it really look THAT awful?? ; _ ;

Dave

Dave

I haven't seen a picture of you when you didn't look beautiful.

STFU, Mex.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I think we need to see more pictures, to see if she looks bad in any of them.

Morphine

Morphine

I think we need to see more pictures, to see if she looks bad in any of them.
Oh I have some REALLY bad ones, believe you me. Maybe someday I'll show them.
when I say BAD I mean veeery freakin ugly, but they're funny.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Even if you find it hard to believe it, I also have some awful pictures. We have so much in common, Morphine :p

Calleja

Calleja

STFU, Mex.
No, YOU shut the fuck up.. you only see her on pictures now and then, I'M the one who actually sees her in person for weekends at the time and have to put up with that godawful color that makes ANY girl look like the reject of a bad wig factory.

I HATE the fake red color they sell with a passion. It will instantly turn a girl from a 10 to a -156. You can tell from across the room when it's fake red and when it's real red. And fake red looks like SHIT.

I have no problems with hair dyeing, but I've never, ever seen a fake red that doesn't look like they're wearing an awful wig. It's not on Morphine personally, it's a major, major, huge, deal-breaking pet peeve of mine.

Dave

Dave

STFU, Mex.
No, YOU shut the fuck up.. you only see her on pictures now and then, I'M the one who actually sees her in person for weekends at the time and have to put up with that godawful color that makes ANY girl look like the reject of a bad wig factory.

I HATE the fake red color they sell with a passion. It will instantly turn a girl from a 10 to a -156. You can tell from across the room when it's fake red and when it's real red. And fake red looks like SHIT.

I have no problems with hair dyeing, but I've never, ever seen a fake red that doesn't look like they're wearing an awful wig. It's not on Morphine personally, it's a major, major, huge, deal-breaking pet peeve of mine.[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are a cad. A cad, I say!

Jiarn

I couldn't agree more with you Calleja, I mean look at this atrocity:

Just disgusting.

Dave

Dave

Pwned.

Calleja

Calleja

Even on Scarlett it takes points, for sure. But she's excused cause she's a movie star and is required to dye it for her job. When we're alone, though, she knows better than to come at me with hair looking like that.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

In the original spirit of the thread;

"Not in the face!"

Morphine

Morphine

STFU, Mex.
[/QUOTE]

Oh now reeaaally shut up, you have NEVER actually seen me with red hair you liaaaaar.

Docseverin

Docseverin

First tagged pic of me, from when I lived in Alexandria, V.A.

And June 19th 2010 My wedding 2 weeks before I left for Iraq.

Calleja

Calleja

STFU, Mex.
[/QUOTE]

Oh now reeaaally shut up, you have NEVER actually seen me with red hair you liaaaaar.[/QUOTE]

No.. that's the point, if you dyed it I would have to. And I'd spit on you. In the eye. The left one.

Morphine

Morphine

STFU, Mex.
[/QUOTE]

Oh now reeaaally shut up, you have NEVER actually seen me with red hair you liaaaaar.[/QUOTE]

No.. that's the point, if you dyed it I would have to. And I'd spit on you. In the eye. The left one.[/QUOTE]

And you expect us NOT to make the obvious joke here after you set it up so perfectly?[/QUOTE]

Just as long as it doesn't involve MY eye ¬¬

Cajungal

Cajungal

NO!!!!

Uhm... ok O.O[/QUOTE]

Calleja responds to dyed red hair the way you respond to shaving. I think it's pretty, but your natural color is beautiful too. I myself have never had the nerve to dye my hair... and half the stylists I've asked about it said they would refuse to, anyway and encouraged me to keep my "virgin" locks. :laugh:

tegid

tegid

I think it looked good, from what we could see in that picture (Morphine's red hair)

Also, shut up Fernando. You can tell when the red hair is fake, but sometimes it looks very good! >:|

meyoumeyou

Dave

Dave

First tagged pic of me, from when I lived in Alexandria, V.A.

And June 19th 2010 My wedding 2 weeks before I left for Iraq.
Congrats, Doc!!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ahhh, how'd I miss those! :) That's a cute little kiddo.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Thanks Dave! That's a friends kid CG :)

Adam

Adammon

Jumping in late for this thread!

First: Recent house party

Last: Wife and I in Switzerland back in 2002

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Not the most recent, but I posted that in the New Pictures Thread, so here's the almost-most-recent:

It's actually from 2007, at an awesome seafood place around San Diego.

First pic is this one, from a NYC trip to visit relatives about 5 or so years ago. That's my mom, younger brother, dad and me:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Come on, let's do this again!

My most recent picture: Having fun with cardboard from pizza boxes.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

OOOOOH! I like this idea!
First picture:

Me and a friend from high school camping 4 years ago. I'm on the left, in case you don't know.

Latest:

Climbing the Great Wall, standing shirtless on top one of the battlements.

Gusto

Gusto

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Gusto: always serious and moody.

Gusto

Gusto

Even my serious pics are pretty tongue-in-cheek.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

^You raaaaaaang?

HowDroll

HowDroll

Most recent, at a wedding with my boyfriend's sister:

Oldest is from a renaissance faire in 2004:

LordRavage

This is a pic of me about ten years ago. I am the long haired freak with the bright smile.

And this is the old man I am now.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Let me tell you: you are much cooler now.

LordRavage

Jelly, are you hitting on me? Because I am spoken for. (But if I was single..let me tell you..;)

:D

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Jelly, are you hitting on me? Because I am spoken for. (But if I was single..let me tell you..;)

:D[/QUOTE]

:sneaky:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

My latest tagged picture is also my current profile picture. A quick tracing I did of a picture because I was tired of my old avatar and didn't have any good new pics.