*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Disconnected

Yet another hockey thug in the works.

Dear NHL players,
I'm tired of this shit. Stop being whiny babies whenever someone goes nyah nyah your mother's a whore.
I've been there, I admit it. I've lost my temper but presumably you are professionals, and I would hope there is help in controlling aggressions in competitive sports.

Or perhaps Rypien felt bullied and was just standing his ground...

C

Chazwozel

Yet another hockey thug in the works.

Dear NHL players,
I'm tired of this shit. Stop being whiny babies whenever someone goes nyah nyah your mother's a whore.
I've been there, I admit it. I've lost my temper but presumably you are professionals, and I would hope there is help in controlling aggressions in competitive sports.

Or perhaps Rypien felt bullied and was just standing his ground...
I'm pretty sure he was being the bully -> venting out his frustrations on someone who is weaker? Yup. Nice snipe attempt though, dickhead.

Here I thought it would be a professional hockey team that this happened with - then I read it was the Canucks.... haw haw.

C

Chazwozel

The fan didn't even do anything...

He was taunting him by...clapping. What a douche...

Taunting players is what hockey is all about. You can't throw anything at them or take a swipe at them, but I'll be damned if I can't taunt and boo them until my throat is sore.

Well, the kid has lawyered up and the hearing is tomorrow. I'm thinking at least 8 games possibly double digits. One thing the pundits have right though, the Wild new about the dangers of the visitors entrance for a while and have done nothing to improve it.

Last night ESPN had a quote from the fan claiming that he just said "Way to be professional" while clapping. Rypien claims he said something horrible about his family. Either way you can't put your hands on a fan. Ever.*

*With the obvious exception of self-defense, which certainly doesn't apply here.

Well, the kid has lawyered up and the hearing is tomorrow. I'm thinking at least 8 games possibly double digits. One thing the pundits have right though, the Wild new about the dangers of the visitors entrance for a while and have done nothing to improve it.
because it lets fans get close to the players? Heaven forbid.

I love that in the RBC center you can get seats right up next to the visiting tunnel, and are about six feet away from the visiting backup goaltenders (some of which can be some pretty cool guys).

C

Chazwozel

Last night ESPN had a quote from the fan claiming that he just said "Way to be professional" while clapping. Rypien claims he said something horrible about his family. Either way you can't put your hands on a fan. Ever.*

*With the obvious exception of self-defense, which certainly doesn't apply here.
Rypien can whine all he wants over what was said. What was said and what's on video are two different things. All I see is a fan clapping and jeering him, which prompted the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.