Here it is!

Pre-february pic:

Sprite 1 gran.png

fennewalde

fennewalde

BONUS ROUND! =)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I make a request for puppet drawings sometime this month!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

sprite 2II gran.png

1-II-2011
Added at: 08:47
I make a request for puppet drawings sometime this month!
(I made this yesterday night, around 12 though, so it technically counts as february first... but it also means I had drawn puppet sprites even before you asked.

We are made for eachother, Bumble.

Biannoshufu

i lol'd.

makes me ashamed of mine

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Well, I can't even try to draw realistic people! So let's say we are all ashamed.

(Also, side rant: I HATE WINDOWS 7 PAINT. You are no Photoshop, go back to being rough and simple, AND QUICK TO USE AND PERFECT FOR SPRITING!)

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Sprite 3II.png

2-II-2011

tegid

tegid

It took me a few seconds to understand who the guy on the right was!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

That's me, man! Bumble is mine!

CogNoman

I love these! I've never tried pixel art, but I imagine it has a bunch of unique challenges based on its severe limitations (like you can't really outline things because the outlines are often as thick as, like, a character's entire eye or something). But yeah, these are sweet.

fennewalde

fennewalde

request: Could you do a centaur? That would be awesome!!!!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

request: Could you do a centaur? That would be awesome!!!!
Some monochrome centaur action just for you!
centaurs gran.png

(I'll try and do a more detailed one during the month ;) )
Added at: 10:17
I love these! I've never tried pixel art, but I imagine it has a bunch of unique challenges based on its severe limitations (like you can't really outline things because the outlines are often as thick as, like, a character's entire eye or something). But yeah, these are sweet.
You are right about these limitations, but, while they are sometimes frustrating, those "challenges" are what I love about pixel art!

fennewalde

fennewalde

awesome! They turned out great. =)

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

And today... My english still sucks.

Sprite fancomic.png

3-II-2011

Biannoshufu

HA!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Did you think the fact that my scanner doesn't work meant you'd only see my pixel jobs?

No! Here you have a picture of one of my hand jobs!

wait.

P1040883.JPG

4-II-2011
(random doodles made while listening to the latest AGVN.)

tegid

tegid

Waitaminute...

fennewalde

fennewalde

i would love to see more pencil work from you this month because this is excellent. The guy on the bottom is especially terrific. Lot's of personality and fun shapes!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

i would love to see more pencil work from you this month because this is excellent. The guy on the bottom is especially terrific. Lot's of personality and fun shapes!
ooh, I'll take a picture of the rest of sketches I did today while browsing the Internet then!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Here they are!

As you can see, I'm not particularly busy...
P1040887.JPG

P1040885.JPG

P1040886.JPG

P1040884.JPG

fade

fade

Dr. Agon. Ha! That's even better than Dr. Acula.
Added at: 14:19
Now do Dr. Agqueen.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Dr. Agon. Ha! That's even better than Dr. Acula.
Added at: 14:19
Now do Dr. Agqueen.
obvious answer (quick sketch with eneormous chin)

P1040888.JPG

fade

fade

Proctologist?

tegid

tegid

Rocky Horror Picture Show, anyone?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Today I'm too tired to sprite, so you get this terrible picture of a drawing of a Troll father and son having a walk.
(made after breakfast, while listening to the terrible Kirk vs Picard video by the Nostalgia Chick and Nella)

P1050114.JPG

fade

fade

Woo, he needs some manscaping. With a weed-eater.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Alfie's Adventure for the Sega MegaDrive

alfieburly300.png

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Holy crap.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

My camera just died :S

Maybe, if it has recharged ebough before I go to sleep, you can get a pic of my crappy doodles from today.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

P1050115.JPG

6-II-2011

Today wasn't a particularly prolific drawing day. And, out of 3 characters, 2 have the kind of tha same pose.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Sketches of some of the ideas that float in my head from time to time for a science fiction show based on the themes of Philip K. Dick. (A poor depressed young man without a job, a man that keeps dreaming he is at his office, watches a file with information about the true nature of the universe and his eyes explode and a disimbodied robotic head of Philip K. Dick that says cryptic stuff to people in dreams and visions)
P1050117.JPG

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Commedia dell' arte
Il dottore 300.png

8-II-2011

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Also, a little demon
dimoni300.png

Jiarn

Still loving the pixel art! As I suggested to Pio though, you should totally do some Halforum avatars as pixel art -wink-

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

lady300.png

CogNoman

LADYBUG!
Hahahaha....was not expecting this at all when I clicked on the thread. You even made the spots on his back the same colour as the background so it looks like his shell leads directly in to the background, haha. When I did that, it was actually a mistake because I accidentally photobucketed the ground the same colour that I had used for the spots, but then I just figured I'd leave it because it was kind of a weird effect.... but now I see it was no mistake - forsooth, truly, 'twas FATE that left ladybug's spots coloured like the background.

Not sure why I broke in to Shakespearean English just there - I think my brain's just too frazzled by the awesomeness of this, haha.
Oh man, shoot...that bug's cute too, haha! Thumbs up-

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Not sure why I broke in to Shakespearean English just there
Ladybugs will do that to you sometimes.

Also, I GOT A CAMEO IN TODAY'S ALFIE IN THE FORM OF MY SPRITE OFFSPRING! Now I'm famous! ^_^

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Alien300.png

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

:awesome:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Centaure300.png

My new job is completely monopolizing my life and time like, but here's a Centaur just for fennewalde!

I'm sorry I didn't shade it, but you get a greek extra to compensate.

fade

fade

Pizza, pizza!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I was updating every day... and then I got a real job.

U_U

Jiarn

Yay?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Boo!

Jiarn

Want to know a good way to catch up and have plenty of inspiration?

Pixel Art of Halforumite Avatars. -wink-

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Jiarn300.png

Well, here's a little something I started and then discarded.
Added at: 20:40
-and then you changed your avatar :mad: -

Jiarn

It's still great! I'm going to be changing it again sometime this week though, to reflect the right character too....

It really is pretty sweet though, if you were to do a pixel art on my next avatar, I guarantee I would keep that as mine -grin-

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Who knows what the future holds for my spriting...

Because I feel like all I do since I started working is work, eat, sleep, shower and poop.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Well, who needs showers, honestly?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

People with works, it seems. It's a brave new world for little Jelly!

(Nice avatar!)

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

If things went as they should have, I would have posted a sketch or something each day and, in the final day, I would have unveiled the sprite drawing I had been working on the side during this month.

But I didn't do that.

So, here you have it, a ver very incomplete fight scene between children with superpowers and a horrible abomination:

nens.png

CogNoman

I seriously, seriously love that fight scene. Seriously. It's fun and creative and looks AWESOME even though it's only half-finished. And I'm being serious right now. The style of this and the creative quirkiness of all the little characters doing all sorts of weird different activities... it's like a Where's Waldo -type thing, and it's just really fun.
Great way to end the month Jelly-

Jiarn

Is that Nes in the top left corner?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I seriously, seriously love that fight scene. Seriously. It's fun and creative and looks AWESOME even though it's only half-finished. And I'm being serious right now. The style of this and the creative quirkiness of all the little characters doing all sorts of weird different activities... it's like a Where's Waldo -type thing, and it's just really fun.
Great way to end the month Jelly-
I'm glad you liked it ^_^

Is that Nes in the top left corner?
Well, Nes was the inspiration for this drawing. Le's call it an homage.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Stuff I traw at work:

P1050274.JPG

P1050276.JPG