Silver Jelly's art post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't even try to draw realistic people! So let's say we are all ashamed.

(Also, side rant: I HATE WINDOWS 7 PAINT. You are no Photoshop, go back to being rough and simple, AND QUICK TO USE AND PERFECT FOR SPRITING!)

C

CogNoman

I love these! I've never tried pixel art, but I imagine it has a bunch of unique challenges based on its severe limitations (like you can't really outline things because the outlines are often as thick as, like, a character's entire eye or something). But yeah, these are sweet.

request: Could you do a centaur? That would be awesome!!!!
Some monochrome centaur action just for you!
centaurs gran.png

(I'll try and do a more detailed one during the month ;) )
Added at: 10:17
I love these! I've never tried pixel art, but I imagine it has a bunch of unique challenges based on its severe limitations (like you can't really outline things because the outlines are often as thick as, like, a character's entire eye or something). But yeah, these are sweet.
You are right about these limitations, but, while they are sometimes frustrating, those "challenges" are what I love about pixel art!

Did you think the fact that my scanner doesn't work meant you'd only see my pixel jobs?

No! Here you have a picture of one of my hand jobs!

wait.

P1040883.JPG

4-II-2011
(random doodles made while listening to the latest AGVN.)

i would love to see more pencil work from you this month because this is excellent. The guy on the bottom is especially terrific. Lot's of personality and fun shapes!

i would love to see more pencil work from you this month because this is excellent. The guy on the bottom is especially terrific. Lot's of personality and fun shapes!
ooh, I'll take a picture of the rest of sketches I did today while browsing the Internet then!

fade

Staff member
Dr. Agon. Ha! That's even better than Dr. Acula.
Added at: 14:19
Now do Dr. Agqueen.

Today I'm too tired to sprite, so you get this terrible picture of a drawing of a Troll father and son having a walk.
(made after breakfast, while listening to the terrible Kirk vs Picard video by the Nostalgia Chick and Nella)

P1050114.JPG

My camera just died :S

Maybe, if it has recharged ebough before I go to sleep, you can get a pic of my crappy doodles from today.

Sketches of some of the ideas that float in my head from time to time for a science fiction show based on the themes of Philip K. Dick. (A poor depressed young man without a job, a man that keeps dreaming he is at his office, watches a file with information about the true nature of the universe and his eyes explode and a disimbodied robotic head of Philip K. Dick that says cryptic stuff to people in dreams and visions)
P1050117.JPG

J

Jiarn

Still loving the pixel art! As I suggested to Pio though, you should totally do some Halforum avatars as pixel art -wink-

Status
Not open for further replies.