[TV] Six Days To Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was P. cool, P. cool.

Honestly though knowing that the episode isn't actually done until about ~6 hours before it goes on the air is amazing.

BananaHands

Staff member
It's a short documentary on Matt Stone and Trey Parker and the creative process behind South Park. Really cool.

Also the story about them on LSD at the Oscars was hilarious.

It's fantastic. Trey Parker really is a God damn marvel who probably never would have gotten anywhere without his Matt Stone.

Also, he writes scripts on a Logitech G15, what a nerd.

Dave

Staff member
I thought this was going to be a big circlejerk so I didn't watch it. Now I has a sad. Of course, this is the Comedy Channel so it'll be on for another 100 times or so.

I think the part that shocked me about that is how much they just digitally alter Trey's voice for Cartman now. I know he used to do the voice on his own.

I think the part that shocked me about that is how much they just digitally alter Trey's voice for Cartman now. I know he used to do the voice on his own.
I suspect they alter it to prevent his voice from going out. Considering he does at least an episode a week while in season (and they usually do 12 a season) and both he and Matt do most of the voices on the show, it's not surprising they take shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.