So I made some Harry Potter Fanfiction Fanart Fanart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if the internet is meant to handle that much recursion, or whether this is something I should be proud of, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Based on another work of fan-fanart which I though had a great concept, which I wanted to see a more epic version of.

Inspired by chapter 45 of Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. (Higher Res than you want posted on this forum)

The original fanart that inspired it is here.

And if you thought the scene depicted looked pretty cool, and you haven't checked out Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality yet, I highly encourage you to do so. It's a love or hate kind of work, but if you love it, you will *seriously* love it, so I'd at least give it a look.

Some of my favorite fanart comes from art based on fan fiction (see my name for obvious reference). This is really inspired work. Very nice.

Thanks!

I was promising myself I wouldn't obsess over the fine details and let it be done, but instead I got up at 4 in the morning and made some slight adjustments to the second Harry (he's more "ready to pounce" now). (old version is now available at www.psycosmworlds.com/patronus_final_old.jpg)

Also, I was informed that I had spelled "Gnothi Seaut(h?)on" wrong. Serves me right for just typing it into the Symbols font.

Status
Not open for further replies.