[Funny] So I'm checking out the new Google Analytics Real Time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we steer this in another direction?
It began as any other day, or so I thought. As I was awoken to a woman in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant while cooking bacon I couldn't help but smile, what a perfect place for a woman! But then all of a sudden a Minotaur burst into the room with a penis bigger than any I have ever seen. A Minotaur penis if you will.

(Now everyone else add on to the story, Fan fic!)

It began as any other day, or so I thought. As I was awoken to a woman in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant while cooking bacon I couldn't help but smile, what a perfect place for a woman! But then all of a sudden a Minotaur burst into the room with a penis bigger than any I have ever seen. A Minotaur penis if you will.

(Now everyone else add on to the story, Fan fic!)
I think that would count as slash fic.

Uh, oh, now I've inadvertantly tied slash fic to minotaur penis... this means the doom of us all.

Also, PONIES

So I am getting supper ready for tomorrow and subdividing the pork roast to an appropriate amount. As I am cutting up the 3ft long 8in in diameter COSTCO pork roast, all I could think was;

Minotaur Penis.

Dave

Staff member
We're now #2 behind...the minotaur penis Facebook page.

Not sure whether I'm happy about this or not.

:fu: I for one am appalled and say that we need to do some serious work to get to the top of the minotaur penis search results.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Can somebody please tell me whether I should invest in this movie in DVD format? Your Highness never hit the theaters over here... I can't imagine why.

Dave

Staff member
No. It sucks. The only reason to see it is Natalie Portman and even then she uses a stunt butt.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Well crap. I could have used some decent fantasy comedy. The last one that even tried was Ella Enchanted and that just blew monkey balls.

Oh well, at least we still have Princess Bride...

Dave

Staff member
This movie is more like an unfunny Pineapple Express meets Knight's Tale meets a bad renfaire troupe.

The premise is funny but you have to like bad acting and drug humor.

S

SeraRelm

This movie is more like an unfunny Pineapple Express meets Knight's Tale meets a bad renfaire troupe.

The premise is funny but you have to like bad acting and drug humor.
There was a funny Pineapple Express?

M

Magister Moonie

i found this forum by searching for minotaur penis -hetero

edit: So, good job with your search engine optimization

I described in detail while Your Highness was a hilarious movie..... it's because it was so bad it was bad... wait that didn't come out right. I mean it was good.... no, it wasn't.... but I loved it.

I can't explain it but yeah Your Highness > Pineapple Express or any horrible movie with Seth Rogan in it.

S

SeraRelm

^ THIS! A thousand times this! I can't stand the guy in almost any role he gets! He was ok in Donnie Darko though.

Now all we need is a painted miniature of a Cleric of Nethys pummeling cosplayers with a severed Minotaur penis. That should seal the deal for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.