So what's been happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeraRelm

Haven't been around as much, just wondering how folks have been etc.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Palestinians turned into giant space smurfs.
The newest forum fad is either asking naming things or suggesting that JCM's kid do the Inigo Montoya speech someday.
Also, everybody was turned into a newt. But we got better.

Well, I've contributed to four RPG supplements for the Pathfinder RPG. The company I've done work for is 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming. Currently I'm working on a section of their upcoming Tome of Monsters, the World of Tethus game setting book, as well as an adventure module & equipment book with art by our own Mighty Mangler, William Rodriguez. I haven't really been on here too much, which is a shame. I've missed watching some of the discussions here, and some of the people. Well, only a few of the people. Well, one or two.

Anyway. How've you been, Sera?

C

Chazwozel

Well, I've contributed to four RPG supplements for the Pathfinder RPG. The company I've done work for is 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming. Currently I'm working on a section of their upcoming Tome of Monsters, the World of Tethus game setting book, as well as an adventure module & equipment book with art by our own Mighty Mangler, William Rodriguez. I haven't really been on here too much, which is a shame. I've missed watching some of the discussions here, and some of the people. Well, only a few of the people. Well, one or two.

Where the hell is Mangler? The levels of chipotle are at dangerous amounts around here.

C

Chibibar

Where the hell is Mangler? The levels of chipotle are at dangerous amounts around here.[/QUOTE]
Probably still wigging out from the plane that crash across the street from where he was at (my wife told me this)

seriously, no idea. He is on facebook.

T

The Mighty Mangler

I understand that my name is being used in vain again. Who needs a good smiting?!

Where are my Chipotle sacrifices?! I swear... I can't leave this group alone for a year ANYMORE... JEEZ!

fade

Staff member
Poor Mangler! He has a decently popular webcomic by the same name, if that helps. He's a heapin' helpin' of Latino love.

Status
Not open for further replies.