[Funny] So where has cat been?

CW: do not open if you are sensitive to anything, this will be a nightmare for some people

I was on this lovely board posting as randal lol

The christian left

My favorite thread

Is the right funded by billionaires?

My pronouns are fuck and you

Race war

Melatonin

Dial N

If you want to improve mental health I would recommend not doing any of this, and maybe a few less slurs too.
I have retired from arguing with these creeps. That's why I came back here. I have so much motivation to write again now that I'm not depressed. None of this got to me, I was abused at work and home for years before walking out of my job and family
Post automatically merged:

I really think this is all funny but I've got a pretty dark sense of humor lol

I'm in a good place today, I have my back brace on, I took a little kratom and a magnesium, and I'm chilling out with a final fantasy :3

On paper I am a genius but I do not believe intelligence is being measured accurately or can be measured one dimensionally. Sometimes I get frustrated when other people do not understand me. I am not being sarcastic when I say you guys should use the block feature, it is there for a reason. Blocking or banning me for any reason will not affect my happy life one bit

Please don't delete this thread, I want to read all of these once I get home.

"Democrats always go hard on religious values in order to court the Black vote."
Oh man. Now I so want to see what else is buried in the rest.

--Patrick

Please don't delete this thread, I want to read all of these once I get home.

"Democrats always go hard on religious values in order to court the Black vote."
Oh man. Now I so want to see what else is buried in the rest.

--Patrick
Oh I'm keeping this one up, bud. I love this stuff

Been waiting years to expose these cunts lol

This board used to be chill until the trump supporters scared all the cool people away. I had to troll the fuck out of them before I bailed. I made two good friends on this board who are the only reason I came back to florida

Found a very special thread that I missed out on

Was Marx Correct?

Last edited:
One of the mods passed around an ip address from the college where I was learning to cook so people could track me down over my posts lol

Ok, I read them.
Some of them, I regret reading, but c'est la vie.

--Patrick
I wasn't kidding about that content warning lol

Xerq had one trans girl who got run off the board in 2015 and they're still posting about her years later

I think mostly she posted about smoking weed and playing rpgs. Seemed pretty chill. In one of her last threads saw myself posting that she should get off diablo 3 and get on guild wars 2

So I used to make pizzas for a living. And I loved it bc it was a solo station and I was good enough to take drugs and listen to music while I worked 12 hour shifts. None of this was good enough. I was treated like a retard (rude, I know, but this word was often used in this restaurant) and I'd hear about one mistake I made for weeks. When the owner fucked up my oven so that I couldn't make any pizzas without burning them I was finally able to work up the courage to walk out. Now I'm going to go work in a grocery store where I will not be cooking so that I can get benefits and not want to kill myself every day

CW: delicious

I really am doing so well right now and I could not be more pleased with who I am as a person

CW: suicide

It was a truly awful environment for me and everybody else. One night last december when I was living in a hotel bc I was homeless I drove around a coworker and talked her down from killing herself. This will haunt me for the rest of my life

I was very young and a confused manlet when this board started. But now that I have figured myself out life is wonderful and I'm finding joy in the little things. I get chatty from bottling up my entire life. This is an improvement

Been flipping this back and forth for like five minutes. Graham is my favorite conservative by a long shot and I need people to understand how amazing he is

I'm convinced he's totally serious from how much he copies from right wing internet personalities. Guy must be watching all of it and nobody can consume that much propaganda ironically

Last edited:
I have never even once watched a right wing youtuber

Soos likes rape stories

Soos callout from the same day and graham's nazi friend

Trump has his own plane, why would he use epstein's?

Statistically, Trump probably can't be a pedo

Sick of this they shit

I have never even once watched a right wing youtuber

Soos likes rape stories

Soos callout from the same day and graham's nazi friend

Trump has his own plane, why would he use epstein's?

Statistically, Trump probably can't be a pedo

Sick of this they shit

Who are any of these people?

After a while it seemed like this board was a little obsessed with me so I posted lemon party until I was banned for a year to see what they would do. (all posts with the full image have been deleted but there is a cropped version that was posted a few times). Well they went insane and for a year they were accusing new members of being me and regularly posting about me like I was a meme

CW: LEMON PARTY

Who are any of these people?
My fans, they've liked my posts more than anybody so I want to share their reactions

These are not mentally ill lunatics. They are normal ass people on a private board where registration has been disabled for years so they're free to share what they really believe. Personally, I think conservatives are fascinating but I don't expect everyone to understand this or why I'm sharing it

I think that nonviolent activism is a difficult path that I have chosen for myself and I often question its validity as a means of change. This is why I have become a propaganda writer, my side is losing badly and it's at risk of getting violent

Last edited: