So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
They are way too good of a team to go 0-16. The fact that they were 0-8 was a surprise. They weren't getting blown out by any stretch of the imagination.

And my Cowboys even showed up to play! Sorry, G-Men!

Now them Cowboys are 2-7! This clearly justifies the sports media being unable to take Jerry Jones' cock out of their mouths.

My Panthers are 1-8. Thanks for letting us win, 49ers, so we don't go winless this season. At least we're in the running for the #1 draft pick... *sighs*

I wrote off this season back when we hit 0-5, so haven't been getting too upset about the subsequent losses.

My Panthers are 1-8. Thanks for letting us win, 49ers, so we don't go winless this season. At least we're in the running for the #1 draft pick... *sighs*

I wrote off this season back when we hit 0-5, so haven't been getting too upset about the subsequent losses.
Knowing the Panthers I'm sure they have already traded away their first round draft pick.

J

Jiarn

Now them Cowboys are 2-7! This clearly justifies the sports media being unable to take Jerry Jones' cock out of their mouths.
I think what you meant to say is that they can win games when they don't have that idiot Romo weighing them down.

Dave

Staff member
1 game does not a trend make. And I'd think it's more the coach and the discipline and back to basics he brought than the backup QB who has not won since stepping into the starting role.

I am a Cowboys fan. Romo is not the issue. It is how they entered the season not giving a damn. Nearly every interception Romo threw this year is down to having the balls bounce off the receiver's hands. Romo does have his issues with losing big games, but this year is not his fault.

Then the camera cuts to Wade, and he looks completely helpless standing there like a sad-sack of footballs.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I put Wade Philips in the same category of head coach as Chan Gailey and Dave Campo. They are the types of leaders of men, that could not get their football teams to charge the gates... of a whorehouse.

J

Jiarn

I decided that, as someone who lives in Texas, I know how to push Cowboy's fan buttons.

-grin-

Dave

Staff member
The problem with the Cowboys is Jerry Jones thinking he's a football coach and not just the money man. You notice the Giants game he never left the skybox to stand behind the coach like he always does? The fact that all three of his kids are VPs in the organization tells you what's wrong with the Cowboy's mentality.

Now just think of all the teams that would kill to have all the 10-6 seasons that the Cowboy fans have suffered through until this year.

mostly 9-7 on reflection.

I decided that, as someone who lives in Texas, I know how to push Cowboy's fan buttons.

-grin-
Ah, the old "I said something stupid, and when someone calls me on it I just claim to be trolling" strategy. Good luck with that.

J

Jiarn

Settle down Beavis.

It really was just a fun little troll. It's standard if you live in Texas. Even if you ARE a Cowboys fan.

Dave

Staff member
I do the same thing to Nebraska fans. They are a little too into the Cornhol-er-Cornhuskers. There's a guy on my block that flies his Nebraska flag the same height as the US flag and if Nebraska loses he'll fly them at half staff.

J

Jiarn

Difference being, Steelers have been a consistantly good team over those 40 years.

Knowing the Panthers I'm sure they have already traded away their first round draft pick.[/QUOTE]

I had to go check, but so far no. We still have the 1st round, but did trade our 2nd round during the last draft to NE. I wouldn't be surprised if they did trade it away for nothing.

Dave

Staff member
So Cowboys get another Romo-less win. Coincidence?
I think not.
Are you fucking insane?!? It has nothing to do with Romo! It's the coachin.........WAITAMINUTE! You be trolling again, ain't ya?

I'm on to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.