Sometimes I support 4chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

Well, I think it's a little more serious than all that. I mean, if these kids get taken away from their parents, that's four less Juggalos we have.

Won't someone think about the future ICP festivals?

Wait these people are Juggalos? Well that actually explains a lot...

Dave

Staff member
Only 2 of her kids are being taken away at the request of their biological father. The other two are staying. So it's not like the state is just coming in. The bio dad is using her unpopularity as a weapon against her in a custody battle and it worked!

Hey, men need all the ammunition they can get in a custody battle ;)
True.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Wow, maybe she is just a psychopath. Has she not seen how bad things happen to her after she does shitty things to people? (LOOOOOOOOL poo pun.)

Or maybe 4chan made her snap.

What kind of a sad bitter life must one lead to get satisfaction out of harassment?

When I was a kid, living on a horse farm we had a neighbor who was a good friend of ours. Her husband died due to cancer, and within a year she was angry at us, and anonymously had the police, animal service, county farm bureau, etc come out and make inspections on how we were handling manure, one incident of burying a dead horse, etc. She had gone off the deep end and started to believe that it was our fault her husband developed cancer and died.

On the one hand, yeah, her life sucks. On the other hand, lashing out at your neighbors is hardly going to make your life better.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Just to be clear, she isn't grinding up poop, putting it in a garden sparyer, and sparying it over the fence into her neighbors yard. She's merely cleaning out the area the dog is tied to with a hose, and directing the water spray and all the stuff that's dirtying that area in the direction of the neighbors yard.

It's not a nice thing to do, but it's not as bad as the article title suggests.

It does bring back memories of the news reports of a man that would go to supermarkets with a spray bottle filled with urine and feces and spray down the produce area.

:puke:

I swear, at this rate, 4chan is going to become a new, global authority in releasing hard justice.
I support this completely. Everyone in the Jury would wear Guy Fawkes masks!

anything else is just icing on the asshole cake.
This is the single most unclean mental image I have ever taken from Halforums, and I used to follow Gasbandit and Shego pretty closely for a while there.[/QUOTE]

You must have mentally blocked some of my classics. I'll work on some new ones though.

The Escapist : News : Gene Simmons Declares War on Anonymous

And now Gene Simmons is going to try KISSing Anonymous goodbye.

Pfft. Good luck with that, Gene.
Go back to making terrible commercials that completely kill whatever image you had in the 80s. He's going to fail hard.

Hey, men need all the ammunition they can get in a custody battle ;)
Unless your my brother. He had a no contest for his kids.

It makes me so happy that evil woman is loosing at least some of the children. It is sad that siblings will be apart but...I'm a realist sometimes, when you can't save everyone from a bad situation save who you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.