Soooooooo

What's up?

I haven't been about for a while and there are all these threads.

What have ya guys been at? What threads should I check out?

HOW ARE YOU?

A forumite publicly declared undying love to another forumite, and they're apparently meeting up soon.

Nah, I just made that up, but I got you going for a moment, didn't I!

A forumite publicly declared undying love to another forumite, and they're apparently meeting up soon.

I... I love you, bhamv. I always have.

Let's meet up.

Welcome back, LS!

Yes you made that up, because they already met. The tales of Adam and Jay were magical.

We've also started up movie nights just recently. Thus far, we've watched The Princess Bride and The Adventures of Robin Hood.

Maybe pick yourself up a young adult novel about an ordinary teen girl who falls in love with a cthulhu-esque character?

Amazon product

Don't worry, this one's a parody. Not serious like that other series.

The amazon link isn't working for me, is it the link to Awoken, the crowdsourced book by Nostalgia Chic and Nella?

I look forward to reading it.[DOUBLEPOST=1377912712,1377912668][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, welcom back, you adorable Cthulhu monster, you.

The amazon link isn't working for me, is it the link to Awoken, the crowdsourced book by Nostalgia Chic and Nella?

I look forward to reading it.[DOUBLEPOST=1377912712,1377912668][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, welcom back, you adorable Cthulhu monster, you.
That's the one. It is Awoken.

I really need to get a physical copy of this book so I can see the reaction to the Twihards in my office.

It's hard to tell which reviews on the book are in on the joke and which ones are not.

I love this one, who has missed the point entirely, but got it at the same time:

Take everything horrible about Twilight-the purple prose, the shallow references to much better works of literature that miss the point of said works, the creepy vampire stalker that's in love with the "heroine" (who is actually so bland and boring she might as well be a stack of papers)-and put it on steroids while replacing the vampires with Cthulhu. Yes, that Cthulhu...No seriously. I'm not making it up, that's the premise. And yes, it's as unintentionally hilarious as it sound.