Space Jam 2. No I'm serious.

Well now that the idea is out there, someone needs to get to LeBron and make this shit happen.

Can we get the Wachowskis to do it?

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, because LeBron needed more comparisons to Jordan. Which was the Best Space Jam actor?!?

Don't they realize that the first movie was actually atrocious and that's why it was good? Also, there is no personality in basketball anymore the way it was in the 80s and 90s. There's no real distinction between the major players and other than 2 maybe 3 players, even the non-basketball watching public can't point anyone out anymore.

The way Hollywood works, I feel like if they were to make a sequel to Space Jam,
A) It would be terrible
B) They wouldn't do basketball again, they'd pick a different sport. Even Air Bud switched out from basketball.

The way Hollywood works, I feel like if they were to make a sequel to Space Jam,
A) It would be terrible
B) They wouldn't do basketball again, they'd pick a different sport. Even Air Bud switched out from basketball.
Let's be real here, Space Jam 1 was already terrible, it's not like the bar was set very high.