Stallone, Jet Li, Jason Statham, and DRAGO, in one movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
JCVD actually turned this movie down. Once again proving he's only ever had good judgement once.

-- Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 am --

Ha ha ha ha, oh shit it has Randy Couture and Stone Cold Steve Austin in it too?

Maybe Guile did have good judgement.

Zappit

Staff member
You kidding? This sounds like it could be the best so-awful-it's great action movie ever.

Zappit said:
You kidding? This sounds like it could be the best so-awful-it's great action movie ever.
No, I totally agree. What I meant was JCVD's only moment of good judgement was the movie JCVD. Obviously he's still a moron when he turns down something like The Replacements.

IMDB also has Bruce Willis (rumoured) and Ah-Nold listed as "other cast". Also, Westly Snipes was offered a roll but couldn't accept due to Tax Problems (couldn't leave the US).

I predict that this will be an epic movie but critics will hate it.

This is exactly the kind of epic movie that I've been hoping for YEARS. JCVD absolutely NEEDS to be in it.

Others that should be in it, by default:
-Jackie Chan
-The Rock
-Chuck fucking Norris!!

I feel like there's others, but I'm drawing a blank.

J

JCM

bigcountry23 said:
IMDB also has Bruce Willis (rumoured) and Ah-Nold listed as "other cast". Also, Westly Snipes was offered a roll but couldn't accept due to Tax Problems (couldn't leave the US).

I predict that this will be an epic movie but critics will hate it.
Damn.

Just add MrT to that and you´ve got "Stallone presents the best ultimate action explosive awesome destruction fest"

Status
Not open for further replies.