Sure, go ahead. AMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you vanish from the forum, where do you go?
Usually there's some event that takes up most of my focus, and then I just forget about here. I'm usually out doing normal things. Ann Arbor has some nice bars, and I love that town to death.

What, if any, TV shows did you grow up watching?
Stereotypical 90's cartoons. Pokemon, Dexter's, and Rugrats were my favorites. Then there was this weird time frame in high school where I watched A LOT of Full House reruns on Nick at Night.

Growing up I was very resistant to any kind of change. So every time I went to the movies, I got Snow Caps. Not because I particularly liked Snow Caps, because they were what I always got. And to get something else would be very bad. I'm sure some psych major could turn that into something.

But I broke that and now I just get popcorn. I feel like if I got any of my favorite foods in the theater, I wouldn't be able to focus.[DOUBLEPOST=1358292232][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I forgot to put SNL for TV. That shit was my adolescence. Still love the show

I love Bill Hader and the new member, Kate McKinnon. She's the next Kristen Wiig. I don't like the new guy without eyebrows.

And no you do not, Charlie!

I love Bill Hader and the new member, Kate McKinnon. She's the next Kristen Wiig. I don't like the new guy without eyebrows.

And no you do not, Charlie!
Do you think Taran Killam is a funny guy? I think he and Kate will be the next frontrunners. Also, I'm pissed that the one girl that does the "girl you wish you never started a conversation with at a party" is totally ripping off, and taking the time away from, Drunk Uncle.

That girl is another one I don't like. And I like Taran Killam a lot. My friends ran into him in NYC and said he was the nicest guy.

Are you scared of anything unusual?
Things with holes in them. When I was like five I saw this show with a frog that had it's babies burst out of it's back, and ever since thing little holes like that creep me out. It's weird to explain. Holes where there shouldn't be holes, I guess?

Cajungal

Staff member
That girl is another one I don't like. And I like Taran Killam a lot. My friends ran into him in NYC and said he was the nicest guy.

Things with holes in them. When I was like five I saw this show with a frog that had it's babies burst out of it's back, and ever since thing little holes like that creep me out. It's weird to explain. Holes where there shouldn't be holes, I guess?
That is... interesting and a very weird thing to have seen. I don't blame you.

I'm conflicted about childish gambino and would feel a whole lot better if someone just told me what to think.

So I guess my question is how has the weather been treating you?

I LOVE Childish, but also know he can be a bit too "bitches and money" sometimes. But the dude is talented in almost every aspect, and puts on an AMAZING live show. I would stick with listening to Camp and his early mixes. The stuff on Royalty is pretty good, but he tries to reach out to the street crowd in it, and it's not for everyone.

And your AMA is rad, Bubs

What clothing items or styles do you have but never wear, and why?
I have a cardigan I bought at that Urban Outfitters on State St (A2 represent!) and never wear, because that is too hipster, even for me.

What type of music do you not listen to, and any particular reason why?
Country. I grew up listening to it, so now I'm just put off by it. But there are a few songs I like. Also I'm not too big on dubstep.

Fleetwood is my shit. And it's walking distance from Eight Ball is not good for my drunken wallet.

I've probably yelled "WE SHOULD GO TO FLEETWOOD" way too many times there.

Since you asked bumble and I answered because its a good question: what is the best SNL sketch or at least your favorite?

Since you asked bumble and I answered because its a good question: what is the best SNL sketch or at least your favorite?
Ohhhh that's tough. I'm a giant fan of the Stefon bits on Weekend Update, as you could probably tell from my avatar. The puppet one from this season was hilarious too. Going back further, most of whatever Will Ferrell did; Harry Caray and stuff. The Hurlahee boy skit with Sandler and Farley will always be a favorite.

Now that I think of it, I also liked the Target sketches with Kristen Wiig.

On the opposite side, I absolutely HATE the Californians sketches they keep doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.