Tapatalk: Should it stay or should it go?

Tapatalk: Keep or Ditch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a rumbling among the masses. Some enjoy the convenience and features of Tapatalk. Others wish its plugin be removed from the forum and cast from the walls as unworthy. What say you?

Vote! You have one week to express your preference.

--Patrick

I have no opinion on tapatalk, but i know that sometime over the last week something has happened that i can not browse the forums on my ohone without a cojstant popup to download some forum browsing app. I am not even sure which one it is because i cl8cked the l8nk just once beijg tired of the popup and considered downloading just to get rid of the popup, but it is a paid ap so i dumped that idea immediately. I was considering looking at tapatalk as an alternative to get rid of.the popup. I will watch this thread to see if this will be a viable option.

Until then, grue.

I find it funny that anyone who actually uses Tapatalk can't vote in this poll, because Tapatalk doesn't show polls. :Leyla:

Point me to an android alternative and I'll say ditch it, but browsing through my browser is painful in comparison.

The app talkbass.com was suggesting, PushBullet, is available for both iOS and Android. But it's primarily a notification app, not a forum browsing app.

They're using xenforo as well, and just suggest using your device browser with no mobile style required. I don't know what settings they've got on their end, though.

Aaaaaand....done!

"Ditch" takes first place with 5 votes
"Meh" follows in second place with 4 votes
"Keep" lagging in third place with 3 votes
Also we had one vote for voting and one vote for not voting.

It was a tight race, but turnout looks like it was low.

--Patrick

I would still suggest that Tapatalk capability remain until the idiots in charge can unscrew what they did wrong the developers can come out with updates for the app that address issues.