Thank God for Adblock...now if only I had it for this place at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything specific?
Dave, nah. Just personal preference. This way, I can be an attention whore lite...point out that I'm doing something instead of flaming drama by being specific. There are plenty of things to ad block around this place...I'm sure you can agree. Nothing board related...more user related.

And Cuyval Dar, seeing as how I've never been high, I can only guess that posting while high IS awesome. Oh wait...you were trying to be clever. Tsk tsk.

C

Chazwozel

Anything specific?
Dave, nah. Just personal preference. This way, I can be an attention whore lite...point out that I'm doing something instead of flaming drama by being specific. There are plenty of things to ad block around this place...I'm sure you can agree. Nothing board related...more user related.

And Cuyval Dar, seeing as how I've never been high, I can only guess that posting while high IS awesome. Oh wait...you were trying to be clever. Tsk tsk.[/QUOTE]

I think your reasoning is the same reason I have adblock working hard for me too. :horn:

TO WAARRRR!!!

fade

Staff member
If I didn't see the signatures or avatars, how would I know who's post I was reading. I never bother reading the names. Which makes it hard when you idiots switch avatars.

I blocked one member a while back. I unblocked them shortly after that after realizing that blocking what someone has to say was stupid.

And yes, Chaz, to WAR! Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.