Thats it...DAVE, IT IS GO TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen Gusto lately? There's like a half dozen lions, tigers and cougars that have escaped from a private zoo in his area and he hasn't been posting much lately....
Seriously? Cause then I'm gonna head down the road and find one. I've always wanted a pet lion, tiger or cougar.[/QUOTE]

Yes, quite serious, at least one person has already been mauled to death. I thought Gusto might have been foolish enough off to go capture them and ended up as cat food. He's just got so much gusto in him, just not much skill at avoiding death. Though I feel that you Gruebeard could succeed where he was eaten.

Wait, what's Mabel doing here? Quick, to the sandwich shoppe! I promised to get something with extra cheese and try to keep it on as weight, and i totally forgot. She's gonna be so mad.

Seriously? Cause then I'm gonna head down the road and find one. I've always wanted a pet lion, tiger or cougar.
They're fun when they're cubs, but they grow up. I remember when I saw these guys during my stay in South Africa. I was thinking "Look at them. They're so CUTE and all alone! Can we keep them?"

Shannow

Staff member
And now, seeing that awesome picture, I have the fight theme from episode one in my head.

...fear...BEAR-FU!!!!

Dave

Staff member
Okay, but you must obey the rules.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Hey look over there!

Shannow

Staff member
I was going to put that up, but vuideos are running slow today on the office pc.

<-----Dave
...../ \
......|
......|
......|
SHANNOW!

Shannow

Staff member
God damn it! We are acting like animals here!! We are better than this, we are not ANIMALSS!!!

...sonofa

Dave

Staff member
Why are we fighting? We could make a good team. Mug some guys, live all rich & shit, yo!

Dave

Staff member
I'm sorry, Shannow. I had no idea that the years of abuse you endured by your scout leader had such a negative effect on you.

Shannow

Staff member
Looks like we got ourselves an old fashioned....

MEXICAN STAND OFF!!!

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Vader gonna hafta choke a bitch?

Dont be a fool Dave!! I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!!!

Dave

Staff member

Now you die!

(Oh and as to the high ground thing...that made no sense. Why did he jump all the way at him instead of just in the 10 open space between the lava and the other guy with the light saber. That was dumb as shit.)

fade

Staff member
(maybe it had something to do with the countless hours of off-screen sparring between Anakin and Obi-Wan that we never saw. That's been my working theory---Obi Wan knew what Anakin would do. Hence the "don't do it" warning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.