The 2009 Halforums Christmas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philosopher B.

Anyone else watch this growing up? It is sadly unavailable (as far as I know) on dvd...if anyone wanted to prove me wrong about that, I would not mind.

*Snippity-do-dah*
Holy carp. Did not realize that was on YouTube. Haven't seen that in like forever. I watched the hell outta that when I was a wee young'n. Might still have it on a VHS somewhere.

Edit: Shee-it, looks like it is on DVD: Linky Dinkies

Well guys, it's Christmas Eve. I just want to wish, with a little assistance of my pic...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! MAY ALL WHO CELEBRATE THIS DAY HAVE A JOYOUS ONE TOMORROW!!!

Q

quandofloo

My present is wrapped in a 2" X 3" X 1" box. I can't figure out what it could be. I think it is either a car or an elephant.

They just wrapped it in a huge box so they could stump you. Inside that box will be another box, and another, and another, and another, etc.

Your present will be a gift certificate.

Q

quandofloo

They just wrapped it in a huge box so they could stump you. Inside that box will be another box, and another, and another, and another, etc.

Your present will be a gift certificate.
2 inch by 3 inch by 1 inch. Tiny box. ;)

we got Callistarya's youngest son a computer, which I built. But we didn't give it to him...in each present he got, he got some clothes and a note "We could only afford to get you one really good present this year. This isn't it."
After all the presents were distributed, I went "oh! We forgot one" and went and got his computer out of the closet. We have pictures of him hugging it. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.