[TV] The Bryan Cranston Appreciation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done watching the new Batman: Year One movie and wow, Bryan Cranston as Gordon? Fantastic. Makes me wish they had put him in the Nolan movies (and I love Oldman but... CRANSTON!).
Seriously.
This guy? We are watching both Breaking Bad and Malcom in the Middle right now and he is just amazing in both. In Breaking Bad he's the most intense and charged character I've ever seen on TV. In Malcom, he's able to go full comedy and we are constantly impressed by his physical ability. He uses his body to hilarious effect. We just saw him in DRIVE and he stole every scene he was in.
Cranston. Bryan Cranston.
Everything is better with some Bryan Cranston in it.

bryan_cranston_malcolm_in_the_middle.jpg
bryan-cranston-1007-lg.jpg
bryan-cranston-iphotos211350-Bryan-Cranston.jpg

At dunkin we had this one regular that no one knew the name of, so I instinctively named him Bryan Cranston. A few days later I remembered who that actually was and was like "aw snap"

I said the exact same thing about Cranston in the movie watching thread after having seen Year One. Dude is awesome.

Woah woah woah woah...

There's a new Batman movie?

WITH BRIAN FUCKING CRANSTON IN IT?

Internet, you have failed to keep me informed!

Yeah her entire purpose in the movie was to basically get in Batman's way that one time. I can't speak to the comic where she may have played a bigger role but for this film it didn't really matter.

Bryan Cranston is amazing. There's a reason he won three fucking straight Best Actor Emmys (will likely win 4), and he also probably got robbed of a Malcolm Emmy or two.

Also, not just TV, he was one of the best parts of Drive that just came out.

Nothing, nothing at all... :(

And people wonder why I think he's a misogynist.

Anywho... I recently started re-watching Malcom in the Middle on Netflix and had the exact same thought the other day about how freaking awesome Mr. Cranston is.

When summer break rolls around, I plan on getting caught up on Breaking Bad.

P

Philosopher B.

I was flipping through channels recently and came across King of Queens. Lo and behold, there was Cranston!

It didn't make King of Queens a good show, but it sure brightened my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.