[MMO] The Elder Scrolls Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether we like it or not, this game is happening. Some of us are excited, some are terrified, others are cautiously waiting for more info. I'm hoping we can catch all information on it up to it's release here. I'll begin with this:

It's going to fail, or at the very most enjoy only the most mediocre of success. That is my prediction.

TOR2.

Well it has happened to me in Skyrim once or twice.

But if the physics of this game ends up similar to the other ES games, I don't see how a raid could happen. Because everyone would end up hitting the tank as often as the MOB.

GasBandit

Staff member
Whether we like it or not, this game is happening. Some of us are excited, some are terrified, others are cautiously waiting for more info. I'm hoping we can catch all information on it up to it's release here. I'll begin with this:
... who is excited? I've not run into a single person excited for this. Nobody wanted World of ElderScrollsCraft. Not even Matt Firor can convince me this is a good idea.

Looks interesting, nice ad.

I'll be honest though, I need a hands-on before I'll give them any money.

Looks interesting, nice ad.

I'll be honest though, I need a hands-on before I'll give them any money.
Same, I'll be putting in my usual feelers for a beta invite, so far I've gotten into every one I've tried thanks to friends in the gaming news business.

I really don't trust that an MMO can have the same "hey, some other location is distracting me" vibe as Bethesda's single-player titles.

And their "all one big server" idea sounds like a clusterfuck waiting to happen.

Unless this MMO allows me to dress up my character like how I usually dress up my Oblivion character, using extremely lore-unfriendly gear from the Apachii Goddess Store mod, then I'm not interested in playing.

By the way, the Apachii Goddess Store mod is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.