The Godfather: Part II

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Godfather: Part II

Tagline: I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Francis Ford Coppola[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Al Pacino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Duvall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Keaton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert De Niro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Cazale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Talia Shire[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lee Strasberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael V. Gazzo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]G. D. Spradlin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Bright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Francesca De Sapio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oreste Baldini[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gastone Moschin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Giuseppe Sillato[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruno Kirby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Sivero[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgana King[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marianna Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leopoldo Trieste[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominic Chianese[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fay Spain[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry Dean Stanton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny Aiello[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roger Corman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Bowers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Caan[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1974-12-20[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]200[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]The continuing saga of the Corleone crime family tells the story of a young Vito Corleone growing up in Sicily and in 1910s New York; and follows Michael Corleone in the 1950s as he attempts to expand the family business into Las Vegas, Hollywood and Cuba[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Immensely satisfying sequel, that gives us more of the story we didn't know we needed. It's a nice end to the series.