The Goonies

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: The Goonies

Tagline: The pirates map, The villainous crooks, The underground caverns, The booby traps, The skeletons, The monster, The lost treasure, and the magic that is... THE GOONIES.

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Richard Donner[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sean Astin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Cohen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Feldman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Davi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kerri Green[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonathan Ke Quan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joe Pantoliano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anne Ramsey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martha Plimpton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Antin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Matuszak[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupe Ontiveros[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Ellen Trainor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Walker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Curtis Hanson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1985-06-06[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]114[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A young teenager named Mikey Walsh finds an old treasure map in his father's attic. Hoping to save their homes from demolition, Mikey and his friends Data Wang, Chunk Cohen, and Mouth Devereaux run off on a big quest to find the secret stash of Pirate One-Eyed Willie.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

I've...never seen it. *SHAME!* I know, I know! All I've ever seen of it was like the last 10 minutes because it seems that's all life would ever let me catch if it was on TV. And at this point, I'm almost afraid to see it because of how amazing I've heard it is (see also: The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Taxi Driver, etc).