Export thread

The Great Game Giveaway!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

So, the steam summer sale has caused me to do a quick gaming inventory, and I've discovered that I still have a cache of unused steam keys for various games to give away. I'm betting other people do too, and thus we have THE GREAT GAME GIVEAWAY!

If you've got a game you already own, or simply don't want, post it here, and certainly someone will want to take it off your hands. DOTA 2 keys are not valid, fuck you, everyone has a billion of those.

First in my grab bag is Cave Story +. This is the enhanced version of an amazing indie platformer very similar to Mega Man. It's got a fun story, fun characters, lots of secrets, this is a great game. Make sure you have a gamepad to play it on.

This little music video should convince you

Second up (and last for now, until I finish digging out the rest) is Dear Esther. Everyone has probably already heard of this, and most people probably already own it. But if you don't, this is your chance to experience this amazing not-game. Seriously, it's not a game, it's a story, but a very engrossing one.

Trailer here, for the one person that's never heard of it.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I guess I am the one person... I have never heard of Dear Esther. But you have piqued my curiosity.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I guess I am the one person... I have never heard of Dear Esther. But you have piqued my curiosity.

It's about an hour long. It's a mysterious island that you explore and listen to narration. Describing it makes it sound lame, but it's more like art. If you want it I'll pm you the steam key.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

It's about an hour long. It's a mysterious island that you explore and listen to narration. Describing it makes it sound lame, but it's more like art. If you want it I'll pm you the steam key.
I'm definitely interested

strawman

strawman

I always feel like a leach because I rarely buy games, so I rarely have any to give out.

But, apparently, I have a portal 1 in my steam giftables so if anyone wants it, ask and ye shall receive. Pretty sure, like DOTA 2, everyone has a copy of it by now though.

I also have Silent Hill Homecoming to gift.

I assume people can see my wishlist, these are games I'd actually play if I got them, so you can check your freebies against it:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stienman/wishlist

It's short.

Frank

Frank

I still have a copy of Poker Night 1 sitting in my inventory. Couldn't give that shit away before.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm definitely interested

It has been sent, you must play it and then post your thoughts to the board.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

It has been sent, you must play it and then post your thoughts to the board.
Will do.

papachronos

papachronos

.... I don't have DOTA 2. I rarely buy any games though, so maybe I just missed the event when these billions of keys were given out?

Sent from my SPH-l900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bowielee

Bowielee

If I didn't have a billion games that I have yet to get to, I'd take the Silent Hill game, but it being one of the lowest regarded in the series coupled with the mountain of games I have to play, I'll pass.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I got Portal, World of Goo, and Civ IV up for anyone who wants 'em.

drifter

drifter

I'd be interested in Civ IV

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I got Portal, World of Goo, and Civ IV up for anyone who wants 'em.

I wouldn't mind world of goo

Far

Far

I have a bunch of games that I'll never get rid of cause either everyone has them or no one wants them but: The Ship, Counter Strike: Source, 2 x Raveged and 3x Ace of Spades.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'd be interested in Civ IV
What's your steam ID?

I wouldn't mind world of goo
Sent.

drifter

drifter

What's your steam ID?
drifter353

Dei

Dei

I have Bunch of Heroes, Worms Reloaded, Torchlight, and Castle Crashers.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I also have a copy of Bunch of Heroes.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Oooh, I've been thinking about Castle Crashers for a while now, but I don't know if I should. I have so many games unplayed already.

Speaking of which, I know I have extra copies of at least Portal and Trine, but I need to look through and see if I have anything else.

Frank

Frank

I always feel like a leach because I rarely buy games, so I rarely have any to give out.

But, apparently, I have a portal 1 in my steam giftables so if anyone wants it, ask and ye shall receive. Pretty sure, like DOTA 2, everyone has a copy of it by now though.

I also have Silent Hill Homecoming to gift.

I assume people can see my wishlist, these are games I'd actually play if I got them, so you can check your freebies against it:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stienman/wishlist

It's short.
Would you want the equivalent in price for Silent Hill or just a straight trade?

strawman

strawman

Would you want the equivalent in price for Silent Hill or just a straight trade?
No, you can just have it. What's your steam name?

Frank

Frank

Oh, much appreciated. My Steam name is frankiehorrigan.

I'm in the Hal group.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Alright so I played Dear Esther. It is beautiful. It is engrossing. I think the best way to describe it is that Dear Esther is a mystery to be experienced, and not a problem to be solved.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

I'd be interested in Worms: Reloaded and Castle Crashers, unless you've given that one away already, in which case I'm still interested in Worms: Reloaded.

drifter

drifter

Thanks Chad Sexington I look forward to subjugating all the popples.

By the way, quick question: cats or dogs?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Thanks Chad Sexington I look forward to subjugating all the popples.

By the way, quick question: cats or dogs?
Uh... I love both. I'm allergic to both.

But, like, if I had to have only one? Probably a dog.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Alright so I played Dear Esther. It is beautiful. It is engrossing. I think the best way to describe it is that Dear Esther is a mystery to be experienced, and not a problem to be solved.

The narration is semi-randomized, you don't get all of it in one playthrough, just in case you ever feel like experiencing it again.

Frank

Frank

Big thanks to stienman

Dei

Dei

I'd be interested in Worms: Reloaded and Castle Crashers, unless you've given that one away already, in which case I'm still interested in Worms: Reloaded.
It's more or less up to figmentPez on Castle Crashers just because he mentioned it first.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

It's more or less up to figmentPez on Castle Crashers just because he mentioned it first.
That's alright. By the way, thanks for Worms: Reloaded. I used to play the heck out of Worms World Party.

figmentPez

figmentPez

FilmFanatic is welcome to it. I've got enough else on my plate for now.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

FilmFanatic is welcome to it. I've got enough else on my plate for now.
Thank you, figmentPez.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Thanks to Ravenpoe for the copy of Cave Story.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Thanks to Ravenpoe for the copy of Cave Story.

I adore that game, more people should play it.

Bowielee

Bowielee

ARGH, I can't get it to recognize my controller.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

ARGH, I can't get it to recognize my controller.

You're using a 360 controller, aren't you? I used one without a problem.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I rebooted the game and it worked all of a sudden.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Thank you so much for sending Castle Crashers my way, Dei.

Dei

Dei

Still have a copy of Torchlight and a copy of Bunch of Heroes left.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Tress has Binding of Isaac and Legend of Grimlock available to give away, but is too good to post in my thread :p

Tress

Tress

Holy crap, we have a thread for this already? My bad.

Anyway, it's just Binding of Isaac now, free to the first person who asks via PM.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

If anyone is looking to offload games, I won't say no... *grins*

Was hoping for that Grimrock... been playing Dungeon Master recently, and feeling nostalgic! *grins*

Tress

Tress

If anyone is looking to offload games, I won't say no... *grins*

Was hoping for that Grimrock... been playing Dungeon Master recently, and feeling nostalgic! *grins*
I'm sorry, I just gave away the last key to Vrii. Next time something comes my way I'll send it to you.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

No worries! Just grumbling for the sake of grumbling... if I had serious issues, it would be FAR more whiney! *grins*

RoboKomodo

RoboKomodo

I'd like to get my hands on Bunch of Heroes if anyone has got any left...

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Up next on the Great Game Giveaway is DEAD SPACE (the first one) as well as Medal of Honor. Both are available on steam -and- origin, though who really wants anything on origin?

First to speak up can have them.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

I'd be interested in Dead Space - my steam name is the same as my username here.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'd be interested in Dead Space - my steam name is the same as my username here.
I'm pm'ing you the steam key.

drifter

drifter

Anyone want Mirror's Edge?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Anyone want Mirror's Edge?
Someone needs to take this. It's a great (if flawed) game that's worth experiencing.

Cog

Cog

I'd like mirror's edge. My steam name is cognositivo.

Frank

Frank

Well, we all got this, I literally spent a buck to get Dead Space 3 (and got Burnout and MoH as side dishes) so I have:

Mirror's Edge
Dead Space
Crysis 2

Snapped up.

Cog

Cog

If someone is interested I have copies of Dead Space, Mirrors Edge and Populous.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Reviving this thread to give away extra keys.

I have:
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
- Bastion
- Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel (all one key)
- Titan Quest (no Immortal Throne expansion)
- Dear Esther
- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb
- Cave Story+
- Gish

If you want one, or more, of these, send me a PM before Sunday Nov 9th. I'll pick a name at random for each game sometime Sunday.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'll take arkham city goty if no one wants it...

Edit: nevermind, I need to read all of a post :p

Far

Far

Have F.E.A.R 2, 3 and Scribblenauts Unlimited redeemable on steam if anyone wants them.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Have F.E.A.R 2, 3 and Scribblenauts Unlimited redeemable on steam if anyone wants them.
I'd be interested in Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Cog

Cog

I would like any of the fear games please.

Dave

Dave

F.E.A.R. is one of the games I used to have but no longer do thanks to leaving it in my house when the bank took it. I don't want your key, though. Give it to someone who will experience it for the first time.

Far

Far

All of mine I had have been distributed. Thanks for playing!

Dave

Dave

Bought me a Humble Bundle. Did I say for me? Nope! It's for YOU!

And by YOU I mean a person who wants it.

Brofist this post to let me know that you want it. Liking, loving, everything else...no vote. Brofisting me puts you in the running.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Bought me a Humble Bundle. Did I say for me? Nope! It's for YOU!

And by YOU I mean a person who wants it.

Brofist this post to let me know that you want it. Liking, loving, everything else...no vote. Brofisting me puts you in the running.
You're starting to act like jay with the brofist whoring, Dave

Dave

Dave

You're starting to act like jay worth the brofist whoring, Dave
It was the only positive rating that sufficed and wasn't going to be representative of an approval of the post.

Dave

Dave

Only two people, huh? Guess @Ravenpoe and @CrimsonSoul each get a Bundle.

figmentPez

figmentPez

It's puzzling. I've only gotten two responses asking for one of my games, and one of those was Ravenpoe, who I assume doesn't want it anymore.

Oh well, I guess I'll give my Tumblr followers a crack at them later.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

WOO FREE STUFF!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I am giving away Arkham Asylum GOTY from the recent Humble Bundle. First come first serve!

EDIT: Arkham Asylum gone, thank you for playing.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Well, I got a couple of huge bundles from you guys during contests a few months ago, so I figured I'd let other people get them.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Reviving this thread to give away extra keys.

If you want one, or more, of these, send me a PM before Sunday Nov 9th. I'll pick a name at random for each game sometime Sunday.
I expected a bigger response. I only managed to give away Bastion. Speak up for the rest, first come, first serve. I'm going to post this list to my Tumblr followers as well:

I have:
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY
- Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel (all one key)
- Titan Quest (no Immortal Throne expansion)
- Dear Esther
- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb

- Cave Story+
- Gish

Dei

Dei

I think I don't yet own Binding of Isaac, so I'd like it.

Also I have an extra copy of Monaco if anyone wants.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I think I don't yet own Binding of Isaac, so I'd like it.

Also I have an extra copy of Monaco if anyone wants.
PM sent with Steam key!

Vrii

Vrii

I'd love to give Monaco a shot, been eyeing it each time it's gone on sale and just haven't justified the cost yet.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'll take Dear Esther if no one else wants it. I've heard good things about it.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'll take Dear Esther if no one else wants it. I've heard good things about it.
Sent!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Does anyone want the Arkham Origins Millennium Skin Pack that I got in my WB bundle? It's part of the season pass, so you have to be someone who bought Arkham Origins, but hasn't bought the season pass for the game...

Bowielee

Bowielee

This seems as good a place as any.

Does anyone want a key to be in the Infinite Crisis closed beta?

Message me if you do.

Dei

Dei

Vrii said:
I'd love to give Monaco a shot, been eyeing it each time it's gone on sale and just haven't justified the cost yet.
Message me with your steam name or email.

Siska

Siska

I'd love to have Metro 2033 if it's still available.

fade

fade

Anybody want Scribblenauts Unlimited? I already bought it before the Humble Bundle.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'd love to have Metro 2033 if it's still available.
It is, and I sent it to you. Enjoy.

Far

Far

Anyone want sleeping dogs? Got a never settle bundle and picked up Thief, for when it comes out, hitman absolution and sleeping dogs but already have sleeping dogs.

7DXI2-IZFVQ-8DR39

Please reply once it's been redeemed if you take it so others aren't trying.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

FYI, Good Ol' Games (gog.com) has fallout, fallout2 and fallout tactics on sale. For free.
Only about a day and a half left on the sale.

Whoops..looks like I was beat to the punch by Bhamv

fade

fade

If no one else wants it I'll take that sleeping dogs.

Also thanks for pointing out GoG! Never heard of it and they have Sanitarium. I loved that game.

Edit: looks like someone got it already

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Anyone want sleeping dogs? Got a never settle bundle and picked up Thief, for when it comes out, hitman absolution and sleeping dogs but already have sleeping dogs.

7DXI2-IZFVQ-8DR39

Please reply once it's been redeemed if you take it so others aren't trying.
I'll take that Sleeping Dogs. Been wanting to try it out.

I have copies of F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and Steam DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins if anyone wants them. Just let me know if you take them... and let me know if you want the Arkham Origins DLC, because you have to own the game to redeem it.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I splurged on the Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution today on Steam, which means I have the original version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and its three DLCs (Tactical Enhancement Pack, Explosive Mission Pack, and the Missing Link) available to give away.

I want nothing in exchange, I'm just looking to get rid of the games, which I literally have no use for. So... anyone interested?

fade

fade

I am! I've never played it.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Alrighty then, I'll see if I remember to add you when I get home today. :D

You're fadecomic on Steam, right?

fade

fade

Yessir. Thanks!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Hmm, not finding you on Steam search.

Have you joined any groups I could manually search?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Hmm, not finding you on Steam search.

Have you joined any groups I could manually search?
He's just fade, not fadecomic.

fade

fade

Yeah I guess my screen name is fade, but my account is fadecomic.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Ok sent! :D

fade

fade

Got it. Thanks again.

Frank

Frank

Anyone want to trade globes?

I have 1 extra number five and 3 extra number sixes.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Still trying to get rid of a free invite to the closed beta of Infinite Crisis @Ravenpoe, hint hint. I'm assuming it's still good even though I got it a couple of months ago.

Tress

Tress

I'll take either one in exchange for my extra #10

figmentPez

figmentPez

I've got an extra #8 to trade for #6.

Frank

Frank

I should probably have mentioned what I need.

I need 2, 3, 4, 9 and 10

I have one 5 and three 6s. So, @Tress I would definitely be interested.

Reverent-one

Reverent-one

I need 1, 5, and 7.

Have extras (either one or two) of 3, 4, 6, 8, 10.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Still trying to get rid of a free invite to the closed beta of Infinite Crisis @Ravenpoe, hint hint. I'm assuming it's still good even though I got it a couple of months ago.

Sure, I'll give it a try.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Honestly, the Winter Sale cards have been going for a premium lately (20-30 cents) so I've been selling all of mine and buying games.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Thanks for the key! Now I just need to find out why the hell it won't accept my display name (and won't allow me to get the game with my WB account until I choose a display name)[DOUBLEPOST=1388351631,1388351373][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, well, it seems that "Raven" is a banned term, and can't be in the display name in any form. That's... something.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Thanks for the key! Now I just need to find out why the hell it won't accept my display name (and won't allow me to get the game with my WB account until I choose a display name)[DOUBLEPOST=1388351631,1388351373][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, well, it seems that "Raven" is a banned term, and can't be in the display name in any form. That's... something.
Probably because of the character name from Teen Titans. They don't allow you to use any of the superhero names, for example, you can't be Superman64 or something like that.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Probably because of the character name from Teen Titans. They don't allow you to use any of the superhero names, for example, you can't be Superman64 or something like that.
That's still hella stupid. A raven is just a bird, it doesn't matter if some hooded witch also calls herself that.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I have extras of snow globes 2, 7 & 8.

I want snow globes 4, 5 & 6.

PatrThom

PatrThom

That's still hella stupid. A raven is just a bird, it doesn't matter if some hooded witch also calls herself that.
Rook, maybe?

--Patrick

strawman

strawman

At some point in the recent past I ate at mcdonalds during one of their promos, and have four codes for xbox stuff:

2 codes are One (1) Month Xbox Live Gold Membership
2 codes are One (1) The Maw - Xbox 360 Game Download

All expire 1/24/14 and are redeemed at http://onehotholiday.com so PM me if you want one or more of them.

strawman

strawman

All claimed.

Bubble181

Bubble181

With the new Humble Bundle, I have a set of Civilization V + the Gods and Kings DLC to give away (didn't have Brave New World yet myself so I'm keeping that one :p)

First come, first serve. Be aware they redeem on Steam.
Just shoot me a PM :)

Bubble181

Bubble181

...and it's gone :) Enjoy, other bird related nickname dude!

Far

Far

I have copies of Psychonauts and Stacking available if anyone wants them. Shoot me a pm. Redeemable on steam.

EDIT: Just stacking left now.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Stacking is a totally fun Tim Schafer puzzle game and someone needs to grab that.

Far

Far

I loved it but already owed it on PS3, gotta share the gaming love.

Frank

Frank

Alright losers who won't buy the new Humble Bundle, who wants:

- Guacamelee
- Dust: An Elysian Tale
- Giana Sister: Twisted Dreams

And the bigger boys

- Civ 5
- Civ 5 Gods and Kings

ARRGONE!

drifter

drifter

I'd be interested in Guacamelee, but can you split the bundle? I thought they stopped doing that.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'd be interested in Guacamelee, but can you split the bundle? I thought they stopped doing that.
It may still depend on the Bundle, but this one can definitely gift individual games on Steam.

Frank

Frank

Too bad, you can't have it!

drifter

drifter

:eek:

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Alright losers who won't buy the new Humble Bundle, who wants:

- Guacamelee
- Dust: An Elysian Tale
- Giana Sister: Twisted Dreams

And the bigger boys

- Civ 5
- Civ 5 Gods and Kings

Guacamelee is claimed.
I'd be interested in Dust: An Elysian Tale, Civ 5 and Civ 5 Gods and Kings. Will these be for Steam?

Frank

Frank

I'd be interested in Dust: An Elysian Tale, Civ 5 and Civ 5 Gods and Kings. Will these be for Steam?
You GREEDY SACK OF CRAP! YOU GET NOTHING!

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

My apologies. I'll be more prudent next time.

Frank

Frank

I think I sent you the Giana Sisters too for some reason. I don't know why. It's fun though!

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

If he can't get Civ 5, could I?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Well damn, I wish I'd checked the thread before, I've heard good things about Dust.

Far

Far

I randomly have 3 25% off Broken Age coupons if anyone wanted to try it out.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Another copy of Guacamelee for the taking here. First come, and so forth.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Another copy of Guacamelee for the taking here. First come, and so forth.
Would totally dig that.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Would totally dig that.
Ah, sorry, I don't give to minorities. Men are a minority, right? Yeah, sucks for you ;)

(code given to Ash)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I have one more copy of Guacamelee! to give away! You learn super luchadore moves from a magic goat and can turn into a chicken. What more could you want?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

If anyone still has (or gets later on) the Civ V DLC, I'd be interested in getting it.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Humble Bumble 11 updated with some new games, two of which I already own.

So, giving away 1 copy each of:
-Monoco
-FEZ

Bubble181

Bubble181

I have one free copy of Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition (that's the base game with all expansions) to give away. It's a GOG-code, so no need for Steam.

First come, first serve, unless you're smelly. No smelly people. :p

LordRendar

LordRendar

I will gladly take it :D

Bubble181

Bubble181

I will gladly take it :D
You got it! I'll send over the code when I'm not at work and I can actually access GOG.com :-P

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I have yet another copy of the original Bioshock to give away, for the few people out there that don't already own it.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

I have yet another copy of the original Bioshock to give away, for the few people out there that don't already own it.
Since nobody else has responded (that I can see at least) - if you still have this, I happen to be one of those people.

Dave

Dave

I have from the 2K Humble Bundle:

XCom.png

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Holy crap, they gave us the entire classic X-COM series? Swank.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Free for the giving due to Humble Bundle goodness:

Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

First come, first serve, or something to that effect.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Free for the giving due to Humble Bundle goodness:

Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

First come, first serve, or something to that effect.
I could definitely use Invisible War. I still have my old disk version of Game of the Year.

David

David

Never played Deus Ex. I would like it, please

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Never played Deus Ex. I would like it, please
Easily my favorite game, ever.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Thanks to the new Humble Bumble, I have extra copies of the following games if anyone's interested:

-Gone Home (claimed)
-Gunpoint (claimed)
-Monoco

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Thanks to the new Humble Bumble, I have extra copies of the following games if anyone's interested:

-Gone Home (with soundtrack)
-Gunpoint
-Monoco
I'd LOVE to try out Gone Home.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I am interested in Gunpoint, thanks.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

May I claim Monaco then, if you please?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

So I just pledged to help the developers of Awesomenauts with their next goal to improve the game. As a result, I got a bunch of new stuff, like a copy of Swords & Soldiers for myself, and a bunch of Awesomenauts DLC.

BUT, it also included a copy of Awesomenauts itself and its Starstorm expansion. So it's up for grabs for whoever would like to play this awesome 3-on-3 online game.

Thanks to a recent Humble Bumble, I also have two extra copies of Risk of Rain to give away.

Far

Far

Anyone want Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, redeemable on steam? Got it in the loot crate last month, am not good enough at fighting games and would rather give it to someone that would enjoy it.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Anyone want Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, redeemable on steam? Got it in the loot crate last month, am not good enough at fighting games and would rather give it to someone that would enjoy it.
I loved street fighter in the arcade, but haven't played any of the PC versions. But I'm not the huge gamer that a lot of people here are. I play games (even those I like) sporadically at best. So if someone wants it besides me, they should probably have it because they'll get more out of it.

But if no one else is interested, I'd play it for sure

Far

Far

No one else seems to be biting. PM Sent.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I have one more copy of Blood Bowl. ... anyone?

No one ever plays with me :(

Jay

Jay

The fuck is Blood Bowl?

Vampire game? Do you sparkle?

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

If I remember correctly - it's kinda like football meets fantasy (play as orcs, goblins, or whatever) - the video game was based on the Games Workshop game.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

The fuck is Blood Bowl?

Vampire game? Do you sparkle?
If I remember correctly - it's kinda like football meets fantasy (play as orcs, goblins, or whatever) - the video game was based on the Games Workshop game.
It's a Games Workshop boardgame set in an alternate history version of Warhammer Fantasy, where instead of the different factions warring with each other, they all decided to settle their differences by playing Rugby.

Here's a basic video from TotalBiscuit, though keep in mind that TB is actually terrible at the game. Skip to around 18:20 for gameplay

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

It's Warhammer Fantasy meets Football.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

No one else seems to be biting. PM Sent.
You're the best :D[DOUBLEPOST=1419645143,1419644907][/DOUBLEPOST]I first ran into a "blood bowl" like game in Dragon Magazine #65. Monsters of the Midway--contained a pull-out board and counters. 1982. :D

Blood bowl didn't come out until '87.

http://www.annarchive.com/files/Drmg065.pdf
(go to page 37 of the pdf)

Nerd cred++

Bubble181

Bubble181

All of what I said about Steam in the other thread being true, I'm a Star Wars junkie, so....

Free keys to give away for Star Wars: KOTOR and Star Wars: KOTOR II.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

All of what I said about Steam in the other thread being true, I'm a Star Wars junkie, so....

Free keys to give away for Star Wars: KOTOR and Star Wars: KOTOR II.
I'll take kotor!

MindDetective

MindDetective

I will take the sequel! Steam name is MindDetective

Bubble181

Bubble181

For those keeping score and being slightly mentally challenged, ze gamez, zey are gonne.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Because of the GOG.com sale: code for SimCity 2000 Special Edition to give away. yes, I'm aware you get this code for spending $1.00 on any game on gog.com right now, but you never know.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I just realized I have a gift copy of X-COM: Enemy Unknown in my steam inventory. It's a pretty sweet game, for anyone who still doesn't own it.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I just realized I have a gift copy of X-COM: Enemy Unknown in my steam inventory. It's a pretty sweet game, for anyone who still doesn't own it.
I've actually been doubting getting that for a long long time, since on the one hand it seems like it'd be straight up my alley, while on the other hand there's my laundry list of games to play...I would like to check it out, though :)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I've also got a copy of Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition.

And @Bubble181 do you want x-com or not? You seem kinda flip-floppy. :p

Bubble181

Bubble181

I've also got a copy of Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition.

And @Bubble181 do you want x-com or not? You seem kinda flip-floppy. :p
I do :-P I was (also) being a bit flip floppy because I wanted to get home and check I didn't already own it through some Humble Bundle or other, couldn't check that from work :)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I do :-P I was (also) being a bit flip floppy because I wanted to get home and check I didn't already own it through some Humble Bundle or other, couldn't check that from work :)
I don't think we're steam friends. Hit me up, Brosef Stalin. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravenpoe121/

Bubble181

Bubble181

I don't think we're steam friends. Hit me up, Brosef Stalin. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravenpoe121/
We are according to my account :p
It's either "bubble" or "rpaulus", depending on where you're looking (steam app or website....yeah, don't ask me) :)

Frank

Frank

If no one ends up wanting it, I'd like to see the new content in Quacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition. Big fan of the original version of the game but have been holding off just buying it again for what amounts to a content patch.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

If no one ends up wanting it, I'd like to see the new content in Quacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition. Big fan of the original version of the game but have been holding off just buying it again for what amounts to a content patch.
It added a couple new zones, and at least one new dungeon and boss. Definitely should have just been a free DLC or something.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Thanks to the new Humble Bundle, I got me some new indie games. Two I already own, so their codes are up for grabs.

Beatbuddy

Neverending Nightmares

Cog

Cog

Thanks to the new Humble Bundle, I got me some new indie games. Two I already own, so their codes are up for grabs.
I would like Neverending Nightmares if you still have it.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I would like Neverending Nightmares if you still have it.
Check your inbox, sir!

Beatbuddy still up for grabs.

Cog

Cog

I have a copy of Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1. If someone is interested, let me know.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I have a copy of Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1. If someone is interested, let me know.
Just as a headsup: this isn't the whole of Revelations 2. It's just the first chapter. You'll have to buy the rest if you want to finish the game. That said, it and it's predecessor are, by far, the best Resident Evil games in years.

Bubble181

Bubble181

A while ago, Giants: Citizen Kabuto was free on GOG. I claimed a code for myself, but now when I try to redeem it, hey, guess what? I already own it! Oops!
So, if anyone wants to try it, let me know.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Not exactly a game, but I have a discount code for PSN.

It will only work on the Playstation 4, but essentially, you put in the code at checkout and it's 20% off your whole purchase. It expires in February, so if someone has stuff they want to buy on PSN within the next few days, this code is up for grabs.

klew

klew

Not exactly a game, but I have a discount code for PSN.

It will only work on the Playstation 4, but essentially, you put in the code at checkout and it's 20% off your whole purchase. It expires in February, so if someone has stuff they want to buy on PSN within the next few days, this code is up for grabs.
I've been looking to buy Journey, so I could use the code unless someone has a bigger ticket game they want.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I've been looking to buy Journey, so I could use the code unless someone has a bigger ticket game they want.
I sent it. I don't want to gauge who needs it more, so first come, first served. If you feel like waiting for someone else's stuff, that's up to you, but the code does have an expiration.

klew

klew

Dude, sweeeeeet. Thanks, might as well use it now.

Cog

Cog

Someone interested in Tomb Raider? An extra copy appeared in my steam account.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Someone interested in Tomb Raider? An extra copy appeared in my steam account.
Which one? I have the remake one that came out a few years ago.

Cog

Cog

Which one? I have the remake one that came out a few years ago.
Exactly that one.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Exactly that one.
Nertz. Carry on, then.

Cog

Cog

Nertz. Carry on, then.
Just to be sure. Are you talking about the remake (2007) or the reboot (2013)? I have the reboot.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Just to be sure. Are you talking about the remake (2007) or the reboot (2013)? I have the reboot.
The reboot. I'm now waiting for its sequel that just came out to go down in price.

Cog

Cog

A 33% off Day of the Tentacle Remastered coupon appeared in my steam account. Anyone wants it?

Dei

Dei

I think everyone got one?

Cog

Cog

Why did they give a coupon instead of putting it on sale?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Gets much more attention. A 33% sale? they have a dozen a week. But oooh, a coupon, hey, I have to go check this out.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I believe it's targeted to people that have played certain games on steam in the past.

Vrii

Vrii

I believe it's targeted to people that have played certain games on steam in the past.
Yep, I didn't get it, probably because my library/played games make it pretty clear I'd never buy the game.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Yep, I didn't get it, probably because my library/played games make it pretty clear I'd never buy the game.
Meanwhile, they probably knew they could likely just put it in my shopping cart and save me a step.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Meanwhile, they probably knew they could likely just put it in my shopping cart and save me a step.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Anyone interested in trying out Dead By Daylight? I have a spare Beta key. It's good until ether the 13th or 14th. All survivors are unlocked, but only one killer: The Trapper, who can place bear traps on the ground to immobilize survivors temporarily and slow them down even if they get out of them.

I had a real fun match earlier. I was Trapper and my match had been pretty poor: 1 kill and two escapes already. So I ended up trapping the escape exit and waiting for the last girl to try and get away... the moment I heard the trap close shut was really satisfying, especially as I carried her off to a meathook to be sacrificed...

GasBandit

GasBandit

The game interests me, but my plate is full for the next couple weeks :/

Dei

Dei

I will probably buy it if this is actually a game we will play together, but I'll be busy on and off for a lot of weekend days this summer.

Cog

Cog

I have an extra copy of Hitman: Absolution. Somebody wants it?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I have an extra copy of Hitman: Absolution. Somebody wants it?
Sure, I'll take that action. I've never played a single Hitman game before.

Cog

Cog

Sure, I'll take that action. I've never played a single Hitman game before.
I will send you a pm.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Have copies of...

STRIDER
DmC: Devil May Cry

Resident Evil 6

... to give away. Anyone interested?

Denbrought

Denbrought

Have copies of...

STRIDER
DmC: Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 6

... to give away. Anyone interested?
Interested in RE6, if possible.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Going through my leftover Humble Bundle Keys:

Back to the Future the Game
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Zeno Clash
The Bard's Tale
Trine 2: The Complete Story
Samorost 2

And then there are Origin keys for Burnout Paradise, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Populous.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Zeno Clash
The Bard's Tale
Samorost 2

And then there are Origin keys for Burnout Paradise, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Populous.
Ooh, I'll take that Sam & Max action.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Ooh, I'll take that Sam & Max action.
Link sent.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Which Bard's Tale?

--Patrick

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Might I trouble you for that Back to the Future?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Which Bard's Tale?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I have two different keys, both just identify as "The Bard's Tale". One came with the Humble Bundle: PC and Android 8 and the other came with Humble Bundle: PC and Android 7. Best I can tell they're both this version.

Might I trouble you for that Back to the Future?
I'll PM it to you momentarily.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

Could I grab the Burnout Paradise key from you? My son loves watching me play (and has started wanting to play himself) so any games I can give him he'd love.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Could I grab the Burnout Paradise key from you? My son loves watching me play (and has started wanting to play himself) so any games I can give him he'd love.
Sent

GasBandit

GasBandit

Does Burnout Paradise even still work multiplayer? I'd be surprised if the servers are still up. I own it too, and kinda miss it.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

Probably not, but my son's almost 9, so I wouldn't be subjecting him to all of that stuff anyway, it's all single-player stuff now.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Probably not, but my son's almost 9, so I wouldn't be subjecting him to all of that stuff anyway, it's all single-player stuff now.
Hrm, from what I hear, the servers were still up in 2016. I might check them out, if I can ever tear myself away from Rimworld and Darkest Dungeon. I miss the game. I wish they'd do a remaster of Burnout: Takedown. That was the best one.

LordRendar

LordRendar

Zeno Clash
The Bard's Tale
Samorost 2

I would love the C&C:RA 3 if you dont need it. :3

figmentPez

figmentPez

I would love the C&C:RA 3 if you dont need it. :3
Sent.

fade

fade

@figmentPez if no one else wants it, I would like Mirror's Edge. Thanks.

figmentPez

figmentPez

@figmentPez if no one else wants it, I would like Mirror's Edge. Thanks.
Sent!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Just got the Telltale Bundle and there are some on there I'm not interested in playing, like Borderlands and Game of Thrones. And some I already own. So they're up for grabs:

-Tales from the Borderlands (Edit: Decided to hold onto this for myself for now. Might still get into the Borederlands games)
-Game of Thrones
-Walking Dead Season 1
(Claimed)
-Walking Dead Season 2 (Claimed)
-Hector: Badge of Carnage

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

Just got the Telltale Bundle and there are some on there I'm not interested in playing, like Borderlands and Game of Thrones. And some I already own. So they're up for grabs:

-Walking Dead Season 1
-Walking Dead Season 2
I'd be interested in these two if they aren't already spoken for.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

-Tales from the Borderlands
-Game of Thrones
-Walking Dead Season 1 (Claimed)
I'd actually recommend trying the borderlands one. It is legit one of the best ones, even if you don't like or know the games it spawned from

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Can definitely recommend Game of Thrones, as well... some good and visceral story-telling in it.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'd actually recommend trying the borderlands one. It is legit one of the best ones, even if you don't like or know the games it spawned from
It's not liking or disliking them. I've barely played them, so I'm completely unfamiliar with the world.

Same with Game of Thrones. I didn't even watch all of the first episode.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It's not liking or disliking them. I've barely played them, so I'm completely unfamiliar with the world.

Same with Game of Thrones. I didn't even watch all of the first episode.
GoT I didn't like, but tales from the borderlands I loved, and even though I've played borderlands, they didn't exactly have that memorable of a story, and I expected a telltale game based on it to be awful. I was wrong

Fun Size

Fun Size

-Tales from the Borderlands
-Game of Thrones
-Walking Dead Season 1 (Claimed)
I was considering the bundle just for Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones, but just got the Capcom bundle Friday, so I would gladly take those off your hands.

Frank

Frank

Any you bitches want South Park Stick of Truth for Uplay?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Any you bitches want South Park Stick of Truth for Uplay?

fade

fade

If no one else wants it, I've been looking for a new game.

Frank

Frank

Nope, it's yers.

fade

fade

Thanks!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

PEOPLE OF HALFORUMS. I COME BEARING GIFTS!

Day of the Tentacle

This HB Monthly stuff (I'm hoping the indie games are good...and next month is better)
Quake Champions
Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited
Elder Scrolls: Legends

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

PEOPLE OF HALFORUMS. I COME BEARING GIFTS!

Day of the Tentacle

This HB Monthly stuff (I'm hoping the indie games are good...and next month is better)
Quake Champions
Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited
Elder Scrolls: Legends
I'll take ESO, I need a new online addiction

Cog

Cog

I forgot to suspend my humble monthly account and got H1Z1. I'm not interested in this kind of game. Anyone wants it?

Far

Far

I'll take it if no one else has claimed it. Was gonna buy it last month but held off.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Yeah, I have an extra copy, too. As I've said, I'm feeling serious buyer's remorse in getting Monthly.

Cog

Cog

I'll take it if no one else has claimed it. Was gonna buy it last month but held off.
Key sent.

Dei

Dei

I have 2 closed beta codes for Dauntless. It looks like it's going to be the bad kind of free to play game when it goes live, but trying it out can't hurt. Let me know if you want one. Maybe @Zero Esc

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I have 2 closed beta codes for Dauntless. It looks like it's going to be the bad kind of free to play game when it goes live, but trying it out can't hurt. Let me know if you want one. Maybe @Zero Esc
For some reason this didn't hit my alerts; I just happened to stumble on it.

After watching a video, I think I'll pass, but thanks for thinking of me.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

They actually made a statement that they are changing their monetization model.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/dauntless/dauntless-loot-boxes

LordRendar

LordRendar

I would love to have a key and try it. :)

figmentPez

figmentPez

I've got a lot of coins saved up on Chrono.gg, and they're having a sale in their coin shop. I've bought the one game that interested me (Garfield Kart), so if anyone wants one of the remaining games I'd be glad to buy it and give them a key.

Far

Far

I have a steam copy of Rise of Nations: Extended Edition if anyone wants it.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

I have a steam copy of Rise of Nations: Extended Edition if anyone wants it.
I'd take it if nobody else wants it.

Far

Far

I'd take it if nobody else wants it.
All yours. Send me your email through pm and I'll shoot it your way tonight when I get home.

Dave

Dave

It's a game I didn't have, but I hate (and suck at) RTS games.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's a game I didn't have, but I hate (and suck at) RTS games.
Maybe you just haven't found the right one yet.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

I have tried several and hated them all. You're micro-managing one part of the map and suddenly you realize the computer opponent (who somehow builds stuff 2x faster than me) has overrun a base or objective or whatever. Meh. Give me turn based and I'm happy.

Denbrought

Denbrought

I have tried several and hated them all. You're micro-managing one part of the map and suddenly you realize the computer opponent (who somehow builds stuff 2x faster than me) has overrun a base or objective or whatever. Meh. Give me turn based and I'm happy.
Rise of Nations has a pause button that still allows you to issue orders, look around the map, etc. It's one of the reasons it's one of the few """"R""""TS games I've bothered playing (I have a very one-track mind). That and the genius/amazing/ohmygodyes campaign mode that is basically a Risk game but with the fighting resolved as battles.

Dave

Dave

I may have to try that.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Rise of Nations is sort of what you'd get if Civilization and Age of Empires had a baby. I remember playing the hell out of it back in the day, but I remember a lot of the nations feelings very samey. I also remember having fun though.

Unlike the Age of Mythology Expanded Edition, whose Chinese campaign has no fucking chill and is blisteringly hard on even the easiest difficulty.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

All yours. Send me your email through pm and I'll shoot it your way tonight when I get home.
Sorry - I got home from work late and didn't check the forum until this morning, but I received it anyway!

Far

Far

Sorry - I got home from work late and didn't check the forum until this morning, but I received it anyway!
No worries. I realized I had you on steam and felt it was easier to just send though there. Enjoy!

Dave

Dave

I got the Humble Monthly this month and just am not interested in any of the three they offer. So I have the following to give:
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Blackwake
  • Portal Knights
All are Steam so if you don't have Steam, you can't have it!

Tress

Tress

I got the Humble Monthly this month and just am not interested in any of the three they offer. So I have the following to give:
  • Hearts of Iron IV
  • Blackwake
  • Portal Knights
I’ll take Hearts of Iron IV if you really don’t want it.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

• Hearts of Iron IV
  • Blackwake
  • Portal Knights
I don't know what portals knights is, but I don't turn down free games

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Bought a random steam cd key. Don't know what games it's for, but I already own the game. Here it is, enjoy it whoever gets it first

9MH57-E6KVM-H5FFN

Frank

Frank

Someone got it. I was just curious what it was.

Cog

Cog

I didn't got it but It's Bedlam. How do you not know what game it was after trying to activate it? Steam ask to install it after telling you already have it.

Frank

Frank

Oh, I put in the code and then Steam told me it was already activated. No text telling me anything else.

It's probably because I don't own Bedlam.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I'm hoping some bot didn't grab it.

Cog

Cog

First time I got a repeat in Humble Bundle. Anyone wants Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

First time I got a repeat in Humble Bundle. Anyone wants Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition?
I'll take it

Cog

Cog

Also, Overwatch really isn't my kind of game. Anyone wants my copy?

Denbrought

Denbrought

Also, Overwatch really isn't my kind of game. Anyone wants my copy?
Provided nobody on the forum wants it, I have an off-forum friend that would.

Dave

Dave

Yeah I'm going to get it in my October bundle so I'll have one to give too, probably. Not yet, though.

Cog

Cog

Provided nobody on the forum wants it, I have an off-forum friend that would.
Ni bien lo tenga te lo haré llegar.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Ni bien lo tenga te lo haré llegar.
Mil gracias :)

Dave

Dave

Just got this email. If someone wants it let me know.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU’VE GOT EARLY ACCESS!
Thank you for being a part of the GeForce Experience Community! As our way of saying thanks, please find below a unique Activision code for one day of Early Access to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta.

The Early Access period for the Blackout PC Open Beta will be live starting, September 14, 2018 at 10 AM PT/5PM GMT on Blizzard Battle.net.

Your one-time use code: ****-*****-****

To redeem your Activision code:
1) Visit www.callofduty.com/pcbeta and sign into your Activision account, or create a free account if you don’t have one.
2) Enter your code, select Battle.net, choose your location, and then hit Submit.
3) You will receive a message indicating that your Beta code was accepted.
4) Your Beta token will be delivered to the email you have provided for your Activision account closer to the Beta start date.
5) Once you receive the Beta token, redeem it on Blizzard Battle.net per the instructions in the email.

We’ll see you in the Blackout PC Open Beta!

Fun Size

Fun Size

I would not turn down a copy of Overwatch.

Cog

Cog

Two weeks ago I bought the Castlevania Triple Pack from Green man gaming. and I couldn't redeem Lord of Shadow 2 in my region. Customer support gave me a new key. I don't know if the first key still works, but let me know if someone wants to test it.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I have Assassin's Creed Origins via Humble Bundle Monthly. Zero interest in it. Though, for such a big game, I'd prefer trading it with someone for, say, something on my wishlist? Doesn't have to be some major, AAA, top-priced game in return.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Due to the second Asmodee tabletop bundle, I now have extra Steam keys for:
Splendor
Splendor: The Cities
Splendor: The Strongholds
The Lord of the Rings: Adventure card Games
Love letter
Small World
Small World: Grand Dames
Small World - Be Not Afraid
Small World: Cursed

Free to a good home.

Dave

Dave

Not really a game per se but a map-making utility for your VTT. If you use Roll20 as a GM this is for you as it allows for easy integration that includes dynamic lighting. It's the bee's knees.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Not really a game per se but a map-making utility for your VTT. If you use Roll20 as a GM this is for you as it allows for easy integration that includes dynamic lighting. It's the bee's knees.

me? Ive been DMing Roll20 stuff with a group of friends for over a year now. Would love an easy map making program!

Dave

Dave

me? Ive been DMing Roll20 stuff with a group of friends for over a year now. Would love an easy map making program!
PM sent. And if you want I'll also show you how to use the maps made in Roll20 that already come with dynamic lighting!

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

Due to the second Asmodee tabletop bundle, I now have extra Steam keys for:
Splendor
Splendor: The Cities
Splendor: The Strongholds
The Lord of the Rings: Adventure card Games
Love letter
Small World
Small World: Grand Dames
Small World - Be Not Afraid
Small World: Cursed

Free to a good home.
If they still need a home, I'll take Lord of the Rings and Love Letter.

Bubble181

Bubble181

If they still need a home, I'll take Lord of the Rings and Love Letter.
I'm not in a position to send them now, I'll try to send them tomorrow. If you haven't received them by the weekend it means I completely forgot, so then send me a reminder;)

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

I'm not in a position to send them now, I'll try to send them tomorrow. If you haven't received them by the weekend it means I completely forgot, so then send me a reminder;)
Ok! Thanks! :)

Bubble181

Bubble181

Anyone here who doesn't already have and wants Monaco? Got (yet) another key for it in the Humble for Ukraine bundle. Just let me know, first come first serve.
May be more games coming, I really don't know by heart which ones I already have and it's far too many keys to add in one go.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I grabbed the Humble 2K Megahits Bundle so I can play Borderlands 3 with Kags. I wasn't interested in much else, so I've got a lot if anyone is interested:

• X-COM Complete Pack (that's the classic DOS games)
  • Army Men RTS
  • Hidden & Dangerous: Action Pack
  • Hidden & Dangerous 2: Courage Under Fire
  • CivCity: Rome
  • Duke Nukem Forever Collection
  • Railroad Tycoon II Platinum
  • Railroad Tycoon 3
  • Sid Meier's Railroads!
  • The Golf Club™ 2019 featuring PGA TOUR
  • WWE 2K Battlegrounds + Ultimate Brawlers Pass
  • PGA Tour 2K21
  • Sid Meier's Civilization VI
  • XCOM Ultimate Collection (the modern ones)

General Specific

General Specific

I'm interested in Civ 6 if no one else wants it. Not sure how much I will really play so if someone else really wants it, they can have it.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I've actually been considering CivCity Rome , I like Roman era city builders... So if noone else wants it, I'd be happy with it :)

Dave

Dave

I like - and own - a lot of those.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Modern XCOM sounds good.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Anyone want my GOG key for Middle Earth: Shadow of War? I've already got the game on Steam.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Anyone want my GOG key for Wolfenstein The New Order?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Anyone want my GOG key for Fallout 1?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Anyone want a code for Fallout 76 on Xbox or PC (Microsft Store)?