The machines are already learning to communicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Alright, so recently I've been on Craigslist a fair bit. Both posting, and replying.

Whenever I reply to a posting, it's almost always spam.

Whenever I get a response to my own posting, it's almost always spam.

So that made me think--

If a bot makes a posting, and then a bot responds to it, and then the original bot sends another message back...

Aren't they communicating?

If you go into the chatroom, it's nothing but bots talking to other bots, ad nausiem. They go back and forth suggesting things the other bot would like or think they should check out.

And some of the bots are web crawlers-- so they DO check the links out! They go there and store information to share to other bots later!

GUISE.

THE MACHINE ARES FUCKING LEARNING TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER WITH NO INPUT FROM US.

We are well

and truly

FUCKED.

C

Chibibar

it all starts somewhere. It would be truly scary when they "go outside" the parameter.

Don't worry, the instant things start to get out of control a naked muscular man will appear in a flurry of electrical sparks and save us all.

Same thing goes for tattoo-covered, toothless drug addicts. The more worthless to society you are, the more fertile you are bound to be. (got that one from a friend who's a social worker)

Logic, schmogic, I just think we shouldn't stake the future of humanity on naked Michael Biehn.
I, on the other hand, wholeheartedly support staking the future of humanity on Michael Biehn, naked or otherwise. Not only can he defend us from terminators but also from aliens.

J

Joe Johnson

Wow. Total mindfuck for the day for me.

I didn't realize he was Hicks! Come on. How did I miss that? Am I blind? That MUST be it.

It's all so obvious now. My god, it's full of stars!!!!

Not only stops Terminators and inspires furture generations of kicking the asses of robots, but is also willing to nuke sites from orbit (it's the only way to be sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.