The Mu Beast: A social experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, howdy ya'll. I have an experiment I want to run with a cash prize (paid via paypal...I ain't passin' out personal checks, yo) at the end and you VERY MUCH look like a big, happy, fluffy, adorable guinea pig family. Delicious. Ahem.

Should you choose to accept this mission, you should find it to be extremely easy. Or extremely challenging. Really, it's all up to you how much you put into it. All I am looking for is the answer to one burning question that has haunted me for years. *dramatic close up* What. Is. THE MU BEAST?

I know a few sparse facts about this hauntingly harrowing creature, but not much else. What I am looking for is an accurate depiction of the dreaded, dastardly, devilish demon of dissociative identity disorder. I shall provide for you brave adventurers and chroniclers of the truth these facts and all I ask in return is that you bring back to me one (or all if you're feeling particularly feisty) of the following:

a drawing or "photo",
a chronicle (read: short story or other prose) of your brush with the beast,
a song,
a poem,
or anything you can think of that will portray *in decent detail* what the Mu Beast looks like, acts like, and sounds like.

To help you on your journey, here are the facts I have come to know in my years of research. The Mu Beast is:

- Organic/Living (read The Scientific Definition of Life)
- Has been alive for an indeterminate amount of time (Perhaps you can find out the exact amount?)
- Vocal, i.e. can "communicate" using sound
- The only one of its kind
- Very good at hiding its presence from humanity when necessary
- Reported to possibly have evolved abilities/strange powers
- Able to endear itself to almost any creature except for Chinese Dwarf Hamsters

Now, I don't care how you find it, just find it and bring it back to me (in one of the aforementioned methods) and do so before All Hallows Eve. You shall be rewarded handsomely.

To get down to the nitty gritty, as long as there are a decent amount of people interested, the prize will be $10 paid via PayPal, but may go up depending on how fabulous the winning entry is. ;) This is my little social experiment to see what you can come up with. You will be judged on creativity, style, and cleverness. The medium you use is your choice. A picture, a story, whatever you want. All mediums will be judged equally based mainly on creativity and not on technical prowess.

I really hope I'll get a good amount of entries. ^.^ I'd love to see what you come up with. Happy hunting, Halforums!

Status
Not open for further replies.