[TV] The Return Of "Danger Mouse"

I am beyond excited for this. I adored Danger Mouse as a kid and cherish my complete DVD set and plush DM & Penfold. This can't come out fast enough!

Crumbs! Not sure I like the new look of DM but Penfold looks, well the same as the old series actually, & Alexander Armstrong is a good choice for the voice. Cautiously optimistic.

I never actually watched the cartoon, but I had a story book of it! The last page was ripped out, so my dad drew a new page for the ending. Good times.

Crumbs! Not sure I like the new look of DM but Penfold looks, well the same as the old series actually, & Alexander Armstrong is a good choice for the voice. Cautiously optimistic.
I don't really see any big changes to DangerMouse's look. Looks like the same old DM to me.

I don't really see any big changes to DangerMouse's look. Looks like the same old DM to me.
He does have the classic look, but there are a lot of light changes. His ears and nose seem a lot larger, which in turn make his head feel a lot larger. He now has thick brows, while the original only used a simple line to represent expression of the eye, and even took the few tufts of hair that sometimes appeared on his head, and made them a full on hairdo.

Mostly yeah, it's just that right now what I'm focusing on when I see that picture is the larger ears & the hair on top of his head. Once I get used to it I'll probably be fine with it but at the moment I'm in knee-jerk "What did you change it for? It was perfect the way it was, changeitback changeitback changeitback" mode.

Oh and @Celt Z if you hear something during the night don't worry - it's just me stealing your plushies.

I mean no I would never do that. Go back to bed, sleepy times for you. *Grabs the plushies & runs*

Mostly yeah, it's just that right now what I'm focusing on when I see that picture is the larger ears & the hair on top of his head. Once I get used to it I'll probably be fine with it but at the moment I'm in knee-jerk "What did you change it for? It was perfect the way it was, changeitback changeitback changeitback" mode.

Oh and @Celt Z if you hear something during the night don't worry - it's just me stealing your plushies.

I mean no I would never do that. Go back to bed, sleepy times for you. *Grabs the plushies & runs*
These minor changes are perfectly acceptable. If it were this drastic:

050217_loonatics.jpg

Then have at it.

Just finally started watching this series. So far I like it. Balances nostalgia with new stuff fairly well.