[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

This Wolverine feels more... hmm... faithful to the comics? Not sure how to describe it, but I feel like he gives off a gruffness that Wolvie didn't really have in the previous films. It's not just the potty mouth either.

Lol "Liefeld's Just Feet"
This may be my favorite joke in the trailer, which up until it's appearance I thought was going to be the song choice. Had to stop the trailer, wait to stop laughing, and then finish it.

EDIT: Also,
poor Ant-Man.

Last edited:
Ehhhh, I don't know. The trailer has the same problem I have with the Deadpool movies: an overreliance on the "fuck crutch." That's a term I learned from a writing teacher where there's an excessive amount of swearing, a desperate attempt to seem clever or edgy.

For movies with some very clever writing, the excessive amount of f-bombs kills it for me. Not because it's swearing itself, because it's excessive and they could do so much better.

I honestly think it would've been funnier if the movie was rated PG-13, but Wade is fully aware of it. So they go to extra lengths to still do the same movie, but working around the censorship put on by "The Mouse."

Last edited:
I had to go back and re-watch to see what you meant by that... and geez... that sucks.
Given they're doing tva stuff, that scene almost definitely takes place in the void, a plane first seen in Loki where all the non-canon events end up once pruned from the timeline. I would guess it to be a reference to Old Man Logan, where part of their road trip involves navigating across the remains of Giant Man.

There's also a broken down 20th century fox logo they're fighting in front of

Last edited: