[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

UGH, thats a star that burnt out if there ever was one. I remember seeing "The Village" at age 13. By the end me, my family, and just about every other film viewer was complaining about how shitty the ending was.

That's where it started, bad endings, and then he went on to make plain old bad movies.

After Earth would have to be getting rave reviews for me to pay theater price for it. And I love Will Smith in sci-fi stuff. I was totally on-board until that writer/director credit came up. Fuck M. Night.

MNS isn't the only writer on After Earth, if I recall correctly. There's hope...

Off to google the other writer.

That looks far more interesting than anything Michael Bay has done in a long time. Plus Marky Mark is freaking huge. Dude drank a few protein shakes.

fade

Staff member
If by "holy shit", you mean "rip the creeping psychological terror out of the original and replace it with boring gore", I'm right there with you.

That trailer was WAY better than the previous one. Still not sold on it but it looks scarier, which is good.

Charlie all you gotta do is post the youtube link, the forum automatically embeds it. So basically what you had there but without the BBCode tags.

Holy shit....Jeffrey Combs, who is awesome, in a sick twisted version of the game so many of us have played with our coworkers, friends and loved ones since forever.

I'm usually blah as fuck on horror, but I want in here. I want to see this really badly.

Weird, the Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda sequels are really well done, with one exception or two (Shrek 3)
Shrek: 3 & Four was what I was talking about, especially 3. SUCH filler.

Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda: Didn't see em cos I heard bad stuff, but if you say their good I'll givem a shot.

It's also a Sony Picture Entertainment movie.
Right, I always forget that.

Shrek: 3 & Four was what I was talking about, especially 3. SUCH filler.

Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda: Didn't see em cos I heard bad stuff, but if you say their good I'll givem a shot.

Right, I always forget that.
I've heard the exact opposite about the Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda movies. I've heard that each sequel is actually better than the one before it (I haven't watched any of them either).