The_Khan AmAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the ghost protocol your first time around?
Because I said a lot of stupid things that was vary easily googled when looking for something else. It led to an awkward situation IRL. I'm going to try to be more intelliegent about the things I say online from now on.

I actually think I've asked this in an earlier AMA of yours, but...Why the interest with mongols, huns and assorted horseback archers?

I actually think I've asked this in an earlier AMA of yours, but...Why the interest with mongols, huns and assorted horseback archers?
Because horse archers were the machine guns of their time. able to obliterate armies that outnumbered them unless the opposing force had massive amounts of archers on their own side.

A horse can run forward while the archer fires backward, so a charging army of footmen or melee cavalry will be chewed up, lose morale and unit cohesion in the process of attacking the mounted archer. When the melee formation moves to retreat the mounted archer turns around and continues firing at the fleeing troops. If they reach the main formation they can hit from almost any side from range before the massed army is able to mount any effective counter.

They were effective and highly skilled.

Do you often find that there are things we can buy in the US that cost more in China?
yes, I was in an H&M store downtown Beijing and saw a shirt for sale that cost roughly 100$ that was made in China.... three months earlier I had bought the same shirt in canada for $20.

cellphones cost more here but that's because they are all unlocked without contracts. Chinese don't really like getting tied into carrier contracts and in general are less likely to put themselves in debt to get something they want but don't need.
(this is changing, kids these days will sell their kidneys for iphones :S !)

there are other things, but if you want to talk about that, let's turn it into more of a business setting :p

Why the fuck didn't they call that a "boatercycle"?

Hell, why isn't that the name for ALL jetskis?

Boatercycle

BananaHands

Staff member
You have to have sex with one of the original 150 pokemon and the entire nation gets to watch/judge you.

WHO IS IT?

What would be your dream spy codename?
Muadib[DOUBLEPOST=1357985579][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had a car that could go across roads and water?
Yes it would not make my life any different.[DOUBLEPOST=1357985609][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had a car that could go across roads and water?
Yes it would not make my life any different.[DOUBLEPOST=1357985643][/DOUBLEPOST]
I see nothing[DOUBLEPOST=1357985704][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why the fuck didn't they call that a "boatercycle"?

Hell, why isn't that the name for ALL jetskis?

Boatercycle
Because it uses jets for propulsion?[DOUBLEPOST=1357985766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why is breakfast food, the best food?
because im fucking hungry. best breakfast food is jian bing.[DOUBLEPOST=1357985838][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have to have sex with one of the original 150 pokemon and the entire nation gets to watch/judge you.

WHO IS IT?
Pikachu so ill die before I die of embarrassment.

The Doctor offers you a round trip to any place in the universe at any point in time. Where and when do you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.