There are some who call me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Tim

Hi I've been lurking since this place was at Image.

I was reading the negativity thread and decided I would try to lurk less and post more since attracting new members seemed to be one of the problems this place was having.

I'm a pretty terrible conversationalist but I find this place entertaining enough that I would like to continue to see it exists even if it means coming out of my comfort zone a little.

Dave

Staff member
I love you, man! Welcome!

(Are you answering lots of questions or just saying hi?)

I'm currently living in China and it is very late here and I have neglected to prepare my lessons for tomorrow.

If people have questions I'll answer them but probably not in real time.

Avatar + Intro Thread Title = Win

I know you've been around for a while, but a couple of the newbies posted once and kind of dissapeared, how abouts you stick around eh?

I know you've been around for a while, but a couple of the newbies posted once and kind of dissapeared, how abouts you stick around eh?
Cuz we'd hate to see something happen to you, like your breaks go out or sumfin. Things happen you know. Sticking around might make it less likely to accidentally happen iz all I'm saying.

Cuz we'd hate to see something happen to you, like your breaks go out or sumfin. Things happen you know. Sticking around might make it less likely to accidentally happen iz all I'm saying.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was pretty implied by the fact that I posted it no? :sevil:

Cajungal

Staff member
Hi, Timmus! Glad to have you! :)

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Your thread title is excellent, btw. :rofl:

I guess I'm the only person who thought that the appropriate response to the thread title was "the Space Cowboy"?

:(

I wish I was more of a nerd cuz I don't get the Tim joke.

Dave

Staff member
I guess I'm the only person who thought that the appropriate response to the thread title was "the Space Cowboy"?

:(

I wish I was more of a nerd cuz I don't get the Tim joke.
It's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I

Iaculus

Damn it, another initiate? We're running out of grease here! THINK OF THE GREASE.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Didn't get the introduction at all. Even after it was explained.

Welcome, Timmus. Forever to be known as the Space Cowboy. Me, I'm the Gangster of Love. Adammon is Maurice. Woo-hoo.

People talk about Chaz baby
Say I'm doin' Chaz wrong, doin' Chaz wrong
But don't you worry Charlie don't worry
Cause' I'm right here right here right here right here at home

Thanks for the welcome. I did post a couple times here and there but I don't think I formally introduced myself.

You wouldn't have had anything to do with those other disappearances though would you?

;)

North_Ranger

Staff member
Disappearances? What disappearances?

*inconspicuously steps on the crack on the floor from which a silent, pitiful voice is whimpering "So hungry..."*

Status
Not open for further replies.