There Will Be Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this since before it was on Escapist, I love it. They're pretty good about updates now too, it took like 4 months while they worked out a deal with Escapist to get episode 2. :(

R

Rubicon

I never heard of this until today.. I saw a link over at Destructoid, apparently the final episode is online and its like 35 minutes long :confused:

I watched the first two episodes, it's pretty fucking awesome. GREAT fan series

It's glorious. I watched the final episode yesterday and man. I'll just say that I'm pleasantly disturbed.

ElJuski

Staff member
Friend just linked it to me a couple days ago. I giggle with the Toad hats every time. Surprised at how relatively good it is. Knowing, you know, nerds and shitty fanfilms. Is the last episode up yet?

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm assuming these photos I saw of cosplayer Aktrez as Samus, [strike]mean she'll be in upcoming episodes[/strike], oops, didn't realize that there's more than the first episode on the site. (If you've been following the cosplay thread, you might recognize her as Emma Frost)

Working as a stripper, aparently.

Creepy Kirby

Green_Lantern

Staff member
I never heard of this until today.. I saw a link over at Destructoid, apparently the final episode is online and its like 35 minutes long :confused:

I watched the first two episodes, it's pretty fucking awesome. GREAT fan series
Final episode? Where??

Go to the escapist (home of Zero Punctuation). All the episodes (plus some bonus vids) are up there.

R

Rubicon

Holy hannah that Samus is hot.. And she's not skin and bones! (not a fan of skinny women). *drooooooooool*

Status
Not open for further replies.