These aren't the audiences you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all get funny ads, or ones that completely miss the target demographic, while browsing Halforums? Is this even a good idea for a thread?

Discuss. Or not >_>

Oh yeah. I've had some doozies. Especially while browsing via iPod Touch. I think the most jarring are the ones that show up during the "lost my boyfriend/spouse" or "I have a weird disease" threads.

--Patrick

I always like the kinda right wing ads.

Sarah Pailin......should she run?

Obama....Ever notice how you never see him and Voldemort in the same room? Just sayin'.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, I always thought Google Ads were supposed to tune to the topic. So of course thanks to Cheesy I get this:

gay ad.png

figmentPez

Staff member
Who is Google profiling with this combo, anyway?
Who does Google think I am.JPG

EDIT: Also, my most frequently seen ad for several days now has been for pregnancy massage.

Get the cure. Get monistat.

ಠ_ಠ
Added at: 14:40
Ok, these ads are too depressing. Let's ratchet it up a notch:

formula one racing nascar camping world track pass hamlin kenseth busch logano

joint pain belly fat car insurance work at home diabetes heart disease arthritis

Femestra Menopause relief supplement.

Well apparently some ad company thinks I'm a 45 year old woman going through "the change."

Hey-o! The arthritis and joint pain ads finally showed up. It's been about 4 days since I fed them joint pain in my earlier post. That's pretty slow response.

Still getting menopause as well, but they've changed it up by adding hysterectomy and online dating sites for me.

Let's get technical.

thunderbolt ipad android windows mobile samsung htc laptop camera dslr hdtv 3d bluetooth wimax wifi

I love the Barbara Streisand this time of Barbara Streisand! I love the way Barbara Streisand shines all the time with only a hint of Barbara Streisand falling on your head. It's just so... So... Barbara Streisand!

Now getting joint pain mixed in with the menopause ads. Allow me to further salt the hopper:

Brachiating bonobos bring bananas back. Lactose lovers lick limned lips. Nice nannies never nick nickels.

--Patrick

ooooOOOOoooo laser therapy!

I'd like to order a round of Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation TENS unit back pain therapy. Acupuncture. healing touch. oh, and Applied Kinesiology too.

Status
Not open for further replies.