This is for all the single ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time i see a clown get hurt, i feel better...

Now 2x so, because last week at the beach there where RL clowns around... THE HORROR, THE HORROR.

G

Greendog

I think that could easily cure anyone suffering from a fear of clowns.

Shegokigo said:
It fails cause I can't see it at work! :humph:
It's a black girl with a clown mask on dancing to Rhianna's "Single Ladies". Right near the end she tries a move and her head meets the top of the television - *BAM*

Then it fades out while her friend consoles her and we laugh. And let me tell you, this chick is no Rhianna. Not even close.

Edrondol said:
Shegokigo said:
It's a black girl with a clown mask on dancing to Rhianna's "Single Ladies". Right near the end she tries a move and her head meets the top of the television - *BAM*

Then it fades out while her friend consoles her and we laugh. And let me tell you, this chick is no Rhianna. Not even close.
Beyonce.

Gusto said:
Edrondol said:
Shegokigo said:

Beyonce.
Generic Pop Diva Princess

Edrondol said:
Gusto said:
Edrondol said:
Shegokigo said:

Beyonce.
Gotcha.

Edrondol said:
Gusto said:
Edrondol said:
Shegokigo said:

Beyonce.
R&B

Shegokigo said:
Edrondol said:
Gusto said:
Edrondol said:

Beyonce.
R&B
S&M?

seems like a setup to me based on the camera angle. There are two girls dancing, but the camera isn't centered on either one. In fact, one girl is completely out of the shot.

Usually when people take these kinds of videos, they put everyone in the shot. Instead, at the start of the video the camera focus is between the TV and the girl who hits her head. Focused on..nothing.

But it is centered right on her when she actually hits her head. Like she knew that's where all the action would be. Heh.

Plus, there's apparently just the two of them there and the video still made it to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.