Export thread

This is not a thread of importance

Andromache

Instead, I proffer "That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two maidservants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. Then the man said, 'Let me go, for it is daybreak.' But Jacob replied, 'I will not let you go unless you bless me.' The man asked him, 'What is your name?' 'Jacob,' he answered. Then the man said, 'Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.'

Jay

Jay

The Disparagement Thread

I do not support this thread.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

The Disparagement Thread

Steganography for the win.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The Disparagement Thread

Shocking.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

This thread supports your mom.

Krisken

Krisken

The Disparagement Thread

This thread sends me mixed signals.

Chazwozel

The Disparagement Thread

Let me know, Crone, when you're taking your annual forum hiatus.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

I was reading this thread, and when you posted in it, I came. I came like a girl cheating on her boyfriend with the big boobed PE teacher in the girls changing room at the prom, while her boyfriend wandered the halls. I came, chaz, because you came. You entered the thread, and you posted in it. Because you couldn't resist it. You and I buddy, we're meant to be together. You complete me. Tell me again, old friend, what it means for your throbbing electronic ego penis when you reach out and drum your large soft fingers on the keyboard and lay down another attention whore badge? You like that rush, don't you? That little thrill, like power sex, where you're in control and everyone's watching you smack down old Crone, the crazy pyschonutbag you were put on this earth to stamp out like a cockroach? I love that feeling, chaz. When I put out the effort to get your attention, you never ever fail me. I love that you came, and that you couldn't resist posting.

Tell me again, when you ignore me, okay?

:)

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

What are you, a fucking Simulsat? You don't need to know what signals this thread is sending. All you need to know is that this thread finds you a great disappointment. You are, of course, not surprised.

Krisken

Krisken

The Disparagement Thread

I was reading this thread, and when you posted in it, I came. I came like a girl cheating on her boyfriend with the big boobed PE teacher in the girls changing room at the prom, while her boyfriend wandered the halls. I came, chaz, because you came. You entered the thread, and you posted in it. Because you couldn't resist it. You and I buddy, we're meant to be together. You complete me. Tell me again, old friend, what it means for your throbbing electronic ego penis when you reach out and drum your large soft fingers on the keyboard and lay down another attention whore badge? You like that rush, don't you? That little thrill, like power sex, where you're in control and everyone's watching you smack down old Crone, the crazy pyschonutbag you were put on this earth to stamp out like a cockroach? I love that feeling, chaz. When I put out the effort to get your attention, you never ever fail me. I love that you came, and that you couldn't resist posting.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

What are you, a fucking Simulsat? You don't need to know what signals this thread is sending. All you need to know is that this thread finds you a great disappointment. You are, of course, not surprised.[/QUOTE]
My gastric juices gurgle in embarrassment, despite being unsurprised.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.

Krisken

Krisken

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.
Not sure. I don't think I displayed the rage which was required.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

Neat. I'm having chocolate pudding and wine. Continue.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The Disparagement Thread

On a polar bear rug?

makare

The Disparagement Thread

/me disparages everyone.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

On a polar bear rug?[/QUOTE]

It's actually made of baby seals and sewn together by orphans.

Chazwozel

The Disparagement Thread

.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you smoking? You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

ITT: Anthropomorphized Charchariadons and Pseudo-ancient matriarchal figures flirting. Film at 11.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

The Disparagement Thread

I giggled like a school girl.

makare

The Disparagement Thread

Those are going to be some horrifying children.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.
Alas, I can only disparage you your [STRIKE]swell[/STRIKE] lovely genetics and your sexual preference. Also, I have the sneaking suspicion that, I'd hate to see you upset/irritated with me, because you're a nice person. Unlike say, Krisken.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.
Alas, I can only disparage you your [STRIKE]swell[/STRIKE] lovely genetics and your sexual preference. Also, I have the sneaking suspicion that, I'd hate to see you upset/irritated with me, because you're a nice person. Unlike say, Krisken.[/QUOTE]

I can be nasty sometimes. I'm sorry I'm straight, Crone. :( I was born that way.

Krisken

Krisken

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.
Alas, I can only disparage you your [STRIKE]swell[/STRIKE] lovely genetics and your sexual preference. Also, I have the sneaking suspicion that, I'd hate to see you upset/irritated with me, because you're a nice person. Unlike say, Krisken.[/QUOTE]
I missed you too.:p

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

What the fuck are you smoking? You're an idiot. Plain and simple.
Such skill, such finesse, such verve and mighty intellect held in such tight restraint to communicate the barest acknowledgement of my existence as irritation. You are the swarthy rotund Pai Mei to my schizoidal Shaolin Temple. Again the reaction, tiger quick and turtle complexity. You are a Zen master of nothing but the urge to react, like a bull in the cage to the scent of the shit covered fly buzzing by. If you show me such unrivaled attention I may never leave.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

GUYSsssss, don't be mad. Tehre's enough anger in the land. :cry:

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.

I can be nasty sometimes. I'm sorry I'm straight, Crone. :( I was born that way.[/QUOTE]

T'is not the purpose of the sea to be sorry for its majesty, nor should you be, for even more precious are you than the frothing sea, for you are unique in all the world, and long after you are gone, the sea will remain, adrift in grieving memories of you,

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

/me disparages everyone.
I hate your Swiss efficiency. But I do love the way you move.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

Aw, gee. Words like that should be saved for super-fine ladies, not drunken broads with double chins.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

I'd disparage you, but it seems with lines like that you don't need any help.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

Awww... *pat pat* Disparage not yourself, Ceej. 'Tis not the purpose of this thread, I think.

If compliments are thrust upon you, a little girlish modesty is fine, but protest not that which is offered honestly.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

ITT: Anthropomorphized Charchariadons and Pseudo-ancient matriarchal figures flirting. Film at 11.
You have a divine purpose in life. Expressing your wit, unfortunately, is not it.

makare

The Disparagement Thread

I like a good disparaging. It makes me feel loved.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

You have a divine purpose in life. Expressing your wit, unfortunately, is not it.[/QUOTE]

A hit! A very palpable hit! Touche, madame.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

The Disparagement Thread

I'm confused.

I can be nasty sometimes. I'm sorry I'm straight, Crone. :( I was born that way.[/QUOTE]
I believe you made the choice to be straight! And it offends my deity! (It is fan of Queer Eye, to an irrational extreme.)

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

Awww... *pat pat* Disparage not yourself, Ceej. 'Tis not the purpose of this thread, I think.

If compliments are thrust upon you, a little girlish modesty is fine, but protest not that which is offered honestly.
Ah geeeeeeeeeeeeez. *>.<*

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The Disparagement Thread

I'd disparage you, but it seems with lines like that you don't need any help.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with polar bears?

I came for CG, not disparagement.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

:D they all come for the seej! THAT'S WHAT I SAID!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

:D they all come for the seej! THAT'S WHAT I SAID!
Okay hon, you either need ANOTHER glass or one LESS glass. C'est ton choix

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

HEY ... HEY. It's my first braek in weeks. Ima enjoy it.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

The Disparagement Thread

I'm sorry I'm a man, Crone. :( I was born that way.

Wasabi Poptart

The Disparagement Thread

Uh-oh. Pretty soon there's gonna be a fight with Seej and that bitch in the corner.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

I'd disparage you, but it seems with lines like that you don't need any help.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with polar bears?

I came for CG, not disparagement.[/QUOTE]

Chaz came, I came, Ceej came, you came. Because you came last and left a mess, you are disparagaplegic.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

Uh-oh. Pretty soon there's gonna be a fight with Seej and that bitch in the corner.
Oh. Snap!

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

you are the cerebral edema to my Bruce Lee.

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

We're gonna need a bigger mop.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

*pulls on hip-waders (complete with REALTREE(tm) camo)*

It's gettin' deep in here.

What exactly "it" is, I'll leave to y'alls imagination

Disconnected

The Disparagement Thread

I'm hard and wet

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

Where's Vyta they gotta slug it out with hugs.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

heeheeheeeeee that bitch in the ocrner just shot me a look and i am NOT PLEASED. her boyfriend is a jersey shore lookin motherfucker.

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

heeheeheeeeee that bitch in the ocrner just shot me a look and i am NOT PLEASED. her boyfriend is a jersey shore lookin motherfucker.
Sandblasted orange with a bloomin' onion for hair? God, I fucking hate those guys.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

So i should sock his gitlrfriend right? just to show him!

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

Shit, this thread just ditched me.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The Disparagement Thread

[FONT=&quot]Weloveyoueljuski[/FONT]

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

If you're a bad ass, you never hit the girl. You use a spork to disembowel her boyfriend and everyone he knows infront of her. That's how you reach out and touch someone for life.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

SOMEONE BRING ME A FORK

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

"See this? This is my new fuckin' heah-cut! Bitches? They love my new fuckin' heah-cut. And if they don't? Fuckin' skanks!"

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

[FONT=&quot]Wi[/FONT]
Ah, the leper arrives. Don't let yourself go and fall to pieces, please.

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

I

fall

to pieeeeeecesssssss.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

SOMEONE BRING ME A FORK
Is that euphemism for "I'm bi curious?" Cause lady, I'm curious, by the by.

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

If you're a bad ass, you never hit the girl. You use a spork to disembowel her boyfriend and everyone he knows infront of her. That's how you reach out and touch someone for life.[/QUOTE]

Unless the girl is Sarah Silverman. And even that doesn't end well.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

SOMEONE BRING ME A FORK
Is that euphemism for "I'm bi curious?" Cause lady, I'm curious, by the by.[/QUOTE]

man........ if i ever were it would be right this very second.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The Disparagement Thread

[FONT=&quot]Wi[/FONT]
Ah, the leper arrives. Don't let yourself go and fall to pieces, please.[/QUOTE]

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

I'll be in someone else's bunk.

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

Yes, but still so very alone.

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

That's all I needed to go to my traditional sad drunk, thanks.

:(

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

No! There are delicious pseudo-crypto lesbian fantasies aboot!

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

That's all I needed to go to my traditional sad drunk, thanks.

:(
Remember, tears dilute alcohol, so don't spill any. Also, what the fuck is a crypto-lesbian?

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

Now I'm an angry proud Canadian drunk!

:angry:

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

Yes, but still so very alone.[/QUOTE]

:slap: don't make my main forum dude sad, damn you!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The Disparagement Thread

Now I'm an angry proud Canadian drunk!

:angry:[/QUOTE]

Isn't Canadian drunk redundant?

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

FUCK ALL YALL CEPT SEEJ WHO I LOVE AND AMY WHO IS SO DAMN COOL

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

yay i'm cool! :clap::peace::whoo:

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

I have been disparaged in this this this perplexing rerailing.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

The Disparagement Thread

Also, what the fuck is a crypto-lesbian?
Not a clue, mon ami. It's from a sig on another forum I visitate.

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

You are now experiencing a lesbionic encounter.

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

Canada: Where racism against native aboriginals is EH ok cause hey, they're brown, and ooh, look! Poutine!

*punches gutso in the FACE with his country's patriotic whitewashing of injustice with the power of fucking poutine.*

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

You are now experiencing a lesbionic encounter.
Great Sapphic Cyborgs!

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

Canada: Where racism against native aboriginals is EH ok cause hey, they're brown, and ooh, look! Poutine!

*punches gutso in the FACE with his country's patriotic whitewashing of injustice with the power of fucking poutine.*
Don't tell Jay, but I don't even really like poutine.

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

Don't tell Jay, but I don't even really like poutine.[/QUOTE]

Why would you give a shit what Jay thinks?

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

Great Sapphic Cyborgs!
Where to begin.... On the one hand you are the Anakin to my Palpatine, but that makes it seem like I like little boys.

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

Why would you give a shit what Jay thinks?[/QUOTE]

Because I'm neurotic mess and need everyone to love me, of course.

Null

Null

The Disparagement Thread

Great Sapphic Cyborgs!
Where to begin.... On the one hand you are the Anakin to my Palpatine, but that makes it seem like I like little boys.[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooooooooo!

--------edit for alternative joke----

So, does that mean I'm supposed to call you 'my master' and then go massacre an elementary school?

Troll

Troll

The Disparagement Thread

Hi, I'm here for the free disparagement.

Cajungal

Cajungal

The Disparagement Thread

you're dumb!

Gusto

Gusto

The Disparagement Thread

YOU GOT SERVED

Andromache

The Disparagement Thread

you're not worth it. You hide your real identity behind a faux provocative username, doling out smarmy like the Butterfoot Slow Cakes Methodist Church For the Elderly, and hyuking it up yelling "see? satire! Haha! Aren't I just the funniest gosh durned thing?" You murder subtlety, delivery, and grace. You sir, are the Pharisee to the Comedy Jesus, thinking yourself embraced in wit when you've more the cloth of a twit.

Jay

Jay

The Disparagement Thread

You rat bastard!

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

so there is no longer love fore the juice in this thread... sad.

Null

Null

Well, I know Crone could cut me a lot deeper if she wanted, though I'm glad she hasn't.

Troll

Troll

The Disparagement Thread

you're not worth it. You hide your real identity behind a faux provocative username, doling out smarmy like the Butterfoot Slow Cakes Methodist Church For the Elderly, and hyuking it up yelling "see? satire! Haha! Aren't I just the funniest gosh durned thing?" You murder subtlety, delivery, and grace. You sir, are the Pharisee to the Comedy Jesus, thinking yourself embraced in wit when you've more the cloth of a twit.[/QUOTE]

Theeeeere we go, thanks!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I.... I missed all of this... and TBTE....

DAMN YOU HARRY DRESDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!