This just in, Ricky Martin is gay; also water is wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

Ricky Martin being gay is no surprise. The water thing though, catches me off guard every time.

figmentPez

Staff member
Damn, I can't find a clip of an awesome Mr. Wizard experiment I remember seeing as a kid. To show that surface tension is what makes water "wet" he sprinkles a powder on the water in a fishtank. Then he dips his hand in the water, swishes it around, and when he pulls his hand out it's perfectly dry.

M

makare

Damn, I can't find a clip of an awesome Mr. Wizard experiment I remember seeing as a kid. To show that surface tension is what makes water "wet" he sprinkles a powder on the water in a fishtank. Then he dips his hand in the water, swishes it around, and when he pulls his hand out it's perfectly dry.
I almost made, what quite possibly could be, the dirtiest joke I have ever made. But Im going to just save it for another bat time and another bat channel. >.>

P

Philosopher B.

I almost made, what quite possibly could be, the dirtiest joke I have ever made. But Im going to just save it for another bat time and another bat channel. >.>[/QUOTE]

Aw. :cry:

But what if they were YOUR goats?

quickly, someone shop his head onto a goat for me. I would but the wine refuses to work with my lack of photoshop skills.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Not sure, as goat-keeping is pretty low in my list of likely professions.

Also, apologies for the snarkiness that could be construed as homophobia. No caffeine in the house = North_Ranger in bad mood.

Cajungal

Staff member
Doesn't sound like homophobia. You just sound like you don't give a flying crap who Ricky Martin has sex with.

D

Disconnected

Congratulations Ricky.

My son would like to say:
About god damn time.

But why the hell did people keep hounding him about it? If he wanted to live in a closet, let him. It is kind of like the Tiger Woods mess. The sex lives of our entertainers should be their own business.

Cajungal

Staff member
But why the hell did people keep hounding him about it? If he wanted to live in a closet, let him. It is kind of like the Tiger Woods mess. The sex lives of our entertainers should be their own business.
But don't you see, Six? If we focus on the private lives of famous people, it helps us to ignore our deepest fears and failures. So everyone's happy... well, except the celebrities. But they have their money to comfort them... the jerks.

Yeah! If those celebrities didn't want basic rights like privacy taken away in the name of public entertainment, then they shouldn't be good at whatever they do! It's their fault. They're making us invade their privacy.

Actually... has anyone mentioned Ricky Martin, in any context, over the last few years? This is the first time I've heard anything about him since 2006 I think.

And I'm saying it's completely moronic to take any sort of non-traditional masculine expression as a clue someone is gay. The only clue that lets you know someone is gay is if they are sexually attracted to the same sex. That is what being gay is. Being gay is not being fashionable, it is not having an interest in interior design, it is not wearing mascara, and it is not being a talented singer or dancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.