Export thread

This thread is dumb

Cajungal

Cajungal

I was just taking a quick coffee break and I came here to see what y'all were up to. It makes me happy to come here. Y'all make my day better. It's great when something small makes such a big difference.

Thanks for being kind, blunt, funny, thought-provoking, and ridiculous. All those things and everything else.

Hope you are all feeling well. :)

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Cheers CG! Learned any new tunes for the uke?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

You big softie, youuuu <3

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Just drinking some coffee myself...numbing a hangover. Getting drunk on a Monday night kinda ruins the week. :(

Cajungal

Cajungal

Cheers CG! Learned any new tunes for the uke?
I'm working on a few. :) They're still not good enough for videos, but I've had more time to practice lately, which is nice.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

We wuff you, Seej!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Yeah, well your FACE is dumb. Oh that's right.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Oh that reminds me, @Cajungal! My son is learning ukulele in school as part of the 4th grade Hawaiian studies program. So now both of my kids have them!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh that reminds me, @Cajungal! My son is learning ukulele in school as part of the 4th grade Hawaiian studies program. So now both of my kids have them!
That's great! Are they having fun?

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Lily doesn't play hers as much as she did when she first got it (she's 5 so I knew it wasn't a serious desire to play). She gets me to tune it, strums on it for about 5 minutes, then it sits for a week or so. Noah's class just started practicing and learning scales last week. He really likes it.

rac3r_x

rac3r_x

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Was? What happened? Did you two have a fight? Let me make us some cocoa, tell me all about it

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Well you see, it all started when Jerry's bullfrog friends in the swamp started croaking all the time about our relationship.

Cajungal

Cajungal

He might have also found out about my love of fried frog legs.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Noooooooo!!!

General Specific

General Specific