Tiger Woods settlement - whopping amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

So Tiger bought the exclusive rights to the tell-all books in the future then. Hmm..
I think that is the case. If Tiger wants to talk about it, she can't or lose some of the money (at least not sure of the details but I guess there is a clause if she breaks the silence)

GasBandit

Staff member
I've already said pretty much all I've got to say about Tiger. Reader's Digest version: Tiger shouldn't have gotten married, but the witch hunt was ridiculous.

(Tiger’s Christmas Song) Oh the weather outside is frightful. Having many tramps is so delightful. Just so my hot wife don’t know…text a ho, text a ho, text a ho.

M

Matt²

(Tiger’s Christmas Song) Oh the weather outside is frightful. Having many tramps is so delightful. Just so my hot wife don’t know…text a ho, text a ho, text a ho.
and to that I say "ho ho ho"
;)

You know, I was surprised that during his press conference when he came back that Tiger didn't give thanks for being honored with the Enviromentalist of the Year Award. The one he recieved for picking up all that white trash.

C

crono1224

He made a terrible decision for getting married, what is the point if you know you are such a whore, and are worth a shit ton of money. Maybe he will get injured seriously soon and be useless as a golfer, and in 5-10 years we can see him on TV behind the star type of thing.

he still has 250+ million dollars and is a smart man (except when he fucks around, i suppose)
he'll be alright

The $750m number was complete bullshit.

Tiger Woods divorce: Elin is NOT getting $750 million, false leaks, real numbers

Forbes senior editor Kurt Badenhausen:
"We've been tracking Tiger's earnings since he turned pro in 1996. Last year he became the first athlete to earn a cumulative $1 billion through his income from prize money, appearance fees, endorsements and his golf course design business. Nike has been his biggest benefactor paying the world's top golfer in the neighborhood of $250 million since 1996. The relationship has obviously bolstered Nike as its golf division reported annual sales of $638 million last week. Tiger's annual earnings in 2010 will be down at least $30 million after sponsors like Accenture, AT&T and Gatorade walked away. He still earned $105 million over the past 12-months and ranks fifth on our recent list of the most powerful celebrities.
"Yet those earnings are before the tax man and his agents at IMG took their cut. And if you think Tiger made a killing in the stock market, think again. The S&P 500 is at the same level it was at 12 years ago. By our count Woods is worth

Status
Not open for further replies.