To whomever neg repped me for using "effin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I became a redditor :cool:

I'll probably post way less than I used to pre-hiatus cause of the awesomeness that is reddit. Also... this place is much, much slower than I remember.
reddit is the reason I barely post also. It's a great little site.[/QUOTE]

HELL YEAH! I'm FCalleja there, we should +friend each other and shit!

I dunno if you partake, but r/trees is a GREAT and AWESOME little community of stoners that do nothing but chill and share links and musings, it's pretty much a polite, loving little corner of the internet that shuns all conflict and drama.. it's awesome, and not all Ents (people who browse r/trees are Ents) even use cannabis, some just hang around cause it's pretty much the best subreddit of them all!

I became a redditor :cool:

I'll probably post way less than I used to pre-hiatus cause of the awesomeness that is reddit. Also... this place is much, much slower than I remember.
reddit is the reason I barely post also. It's a great little site.[/QUOTE]

HELL YEAH! I'm FCalleja there, we should +friend each other and shit!

I dunno if you partake, but r/trees is a GREAT and AWESOME little community of stoners that do nothing but chill and share links and musings, it's pretty much a polite, loving little corner of the internet that shuns all conflict and drama.. it's awesome, and not all Ents (people who browse r/trees are Ents) even use cannabis, some just hang around cause it's pretty much the best subreddit of them all![/QUOTE]

I'm hubbawubba, mainly on r/pics, r/funny and I lurk a couple other subreddits (space, fuuuuuuuuuu and video).

D

Disconnected

About Reddit Wiki says: "Other users may then vote the posted links "up" or "down" with the most successful links gaining prominence by reaching the front page"

so... reddit is american idol for websurfers?

vote 'sanjay' here i come!

"Calleja" is almost always taken.... I know, it surprises me more than you, believe me. FCalleja has never ever been taken in any site I've tried to, though, so if you see a FCalleja around somewhere, chances are it's me. If you see just "Calleja", it MIGHT be me but is probably some Spanish douchebag who stole my name. Or has the same name, whatevs.

Fernanado simulpost.

Seej and I are linked at the neural level.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

WE ARE NOW ONE

Better than Brangelina.

Which sounds like a combination of bran and Orangina, like some kind of Metamucil-type product...

Choose your own dumb joke!

Calleja, I would never eff you.

or

So, Fernando... who'd you eff?

And where will we get our amusing Starbucks cougar reports from... and commentary from making fart noises on your laptop in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.