Export thread

Tonight...is the night...

ElJuski

ElJuski

That I win at bar trivia.

makare

Damn it juski!!

My first thought was holy shit is Dexter on again and I missed it!

Good luck though, I love trivia.

Cajungal

Cajungal

....and.... kill anyone who stands in your way?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I once played that NTN bar trivia game, where you are competing against drunks from across the country. When I'd get national top ten, I'd be like, well I am smarter than a bunch of drunks.

I miss this one bar I lived near ten years ago, they would give you a free beer if you had a top ten finish on the trivia games. I'd walk in, buy a beer, get a controller, and win a free beer every 30 minutes until the bar closed. They stopped doing that after a few months.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Look out for this guy.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Look out for this guy.

There's one of those assholes in every bar.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

HEY NOW, I am one of those assholes.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Trivia night here awards bonus points for every pitcher or tower of Coors that you buy. There's been a team of assholes that has been using the $100 bar tab prize each week to in turn buy up all the pitchers the next week, and therefore, have a 30 point head start. It's been a long, arduous battle. But those fuckers got unseated last week, and this week, they're going the fuck down. We've been getting second place for the last couple of weeks because we didn't have the drinking power (I KNOW!) to match the bonus points. Now its even footing. Now...its all about...

the

trivia

HowDroll

HowDroll

You have my sword.

Not really. But we'll have to hit that shit up after I turn 21. I'm sure that even you, hidden though you are within the dark depths of bumblefuck, have heard of my legendary skills at the trivia.

crono1224

I played in one of these bar trivia things, but it was a ridiculous one. It had such categories as state horticulture, where they give you the state something and you name the state. As well as Secretary of States, and facts about a barely known British rock band.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Trivia night here awards bonus points for every pitcher or tower of Coors that you buy. There's been a team of assholes that has been using the $100 bar tab prize each week to in turn buy up all the pitchers the next week, and therefore, have a 30 point head start. It's been a long, arduous battle. But those fuckers got unseated last week, and this week, they're going the fuck down. We've been getting second place for the last couple of weeks because we didn't have the drinking power (I KNOW!) to match the bonus points. Now its even footing. Now...its all about...

the

trivia
That's pretty bullshit that someone can just buy their way to victory.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Every time I see this tread title the Grease title song gets stick in my head... Grease is the word is the word it's got (something) it's got feeling