Tucker and Dale vs Evil

GasBandit

Staff member
[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Tucker and Dale vs Evil

Tagline: Evil just messed with the wrong hillbillies.

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Eli Craig[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Alan Tudyk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyler Labine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katrina Bowden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesse Moss[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Philip Granger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Jay McLaren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christie Laing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chelan Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Travis Nelson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alex Arsenault[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Beauchesne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph Allan Sutherland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karen Reigh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tye Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Baksa[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2010-01-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]89[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Two hillbillies are suspected of being killers by a group of paranoid college kids camping near the duo's West Virginian cabin. As the body count climbs, so does the fear and confusion as the college kids try to seek revenge against the pair.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]
[DOUBLEPOST=1391715281,1391715014][/DOUBLEPOST]A charming reverse-thriller that subverts every trope, following the exploits of two hapless rednecks, who want nothing more than to spend their vacation fixing up their shack in the woods, that are set upon by a pack of dangerous, unhinged college students.

I liked this a lot! It was really clever and cute (I mean, as cute as a movie where people die a whole lot can be).

The two leads had really awesome charisma and chemistry together.

Only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that the plot stuff near the end got a little hoary.

Dave

Staff member
One of the best movies you haven't seen until a friend tells you to watch the damned thing! And it's on Netflix!

LOVE this movie! I screamed when it showed up on Netflix *finally* as I'd been following it for quite some time. <3 Alan Tudyk <3

Amazing Horror Comedy. Just amazing. It is a 100% must watch for anyone who likes either genre. It's simply perfect.