Virtual Barber Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit is uncanny. I'm not gonna use the YouTube tag cause I'm not sure how to embed in high quality, so you go there and listen in high quality. Seriously.

Put on some headphones, make sure there's no noise around, turn the volume up a bit.. maybe press the headphones against your ear if they're not sound-proof, close your eyes... and experience the best fucking surround sound experience this side of, like.. a Disney World ride.

I promise this is not a screamer or a prank, on penalty of being banned.

Is that fucking awesome or what?

R

Reboneer

Ah, I love good binaural recordings. If this is the one I'm thinking of, the [spoiler:1a630uw1]plastic bag getting pulled over your head is incredibly freaky... If you have your eyes closed, it really feels like you have a plastic bag over your head.[/spoiler:1a630uw1]

[spoiler:109yxoeu]Yeah, that's the one. That part is really fucking impressive, but the whole video is awesome. The ending with the whisper gave me goosebumps. Not cause it moved me, but cause he spoke RIGHT NEXT TO MY FRACKING EAR![/spoiler:109yxoeu]

Wow. When I'm really getting my haircut I tend to wince a bit, specially when the cutters are right next to my face.

I was totally wincing while listening to that.

Allen said:
did you try adding &fmt=18 to the end of the url to see if that would embed in high quality?
No, i knew there was a trick like that, but I was too lazy to google it.

The YouTube Greasemonkey script "YousableTube Fix" makes me Youtube lazy. Cause it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.