Wait What? I'm a Uwe Boll Fan Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

Covar said:
we shall have to have words you and I. And by words I mean fisticuffs.
So is this because you liked Power Rangers when you were 8, or because you like Power Rangers now?

Its a guilty pleasure. I loved them when I was a kid (just the right age), and get a nostalgic kick from watching them again. Between that and my growing interest in Godzilla I'm becoming a tokusatsu fan.

P

Philosopher B.

How did you people even see this movie. I thought it was mostly pulled out of theatres. Did you actually ... seek it out on rental? :bush:

Also, Life Aquatic effing rocked.

Icarus said:
But people are getting tired of PC humour and the constant "oh, be careful not to offend anyone" attitude that seems to predominant on TV. Guess what the most popular program in the UK is? It's called Top Gear presented by Jeremy Clarkson, the most un-PC guy you're likely to see on TV. He mocks everyone and people love to hate him for it. Remove that, and Top Gear wouldn't be half as good.
It's also on BBC, where they don't need to worry about offended sponsors withdrawing their advertising money.

P

Philosopher B.

Shegokigo said:
Did you read the first post? :Leyla:

It's available on Instant Watch on Netflix! :zoid:
:redface: Whoops. Read the thread in a disjointed manner and missed that fact. Still surprises me that that many people took advantage of the opportunity, though.

Philosopher B. said:
Shegokigo said:
Did you read the first post? :Leyla:

It's available on Instant Watch on Netflix! :zoid:
:redface: Whoops. Read the thread in a disjointed manner and missed that fact. Still surprises me that that many people took advantage of the opportunity, though.
Why? It's actually funny in a "racist/no lines" kind of way.

klew said:
Icarus said:
But people are getting tired of PC humour and the constant "oh, be careful not to offend anyone" attitude that seems to predominant on TV. Guess what the most popular program in the UK is? It's called Top Gear presented by Jeremy Clarkson, the most un-PC guy you're likely to see on TV. He mocks everyone and people love to hate him for it. Remove that, and Top Gear wouldn't be half as good.
It's also on BBC, where they don't need to worry about offended sponsors withdrawing their advertising money.

Well, yes, take away Clarkson, May and Hammond, and you end up with 5th Gear :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.