[Webcomic] Webcomic Appreciation Jamboree

My Top 7 Erfworld Strips

#4:

I love the combat in Erfworld. I love that references to music can be one of the most deadly forms of combat in Erfworld.

With this comic, I like the charm it gives to both sides, giving them contrasting styles that fit with the character or the society. Transvylito=Gang=West Side Story. Stanley=Loud=In Your Face=KISS. It's appropriate.

My Top 7 Erfworld Strips

#3:

Can you name all the pop culture references contained in here?

A little tease of information. This is one of those ones that I'm not sure why I like so much.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

My Top 7 Erfworld Strips

#2:

Artsy.

I was going to talk about Parson doing plans other warlords wouldn't. I was going to talk about linking. Screw that. The comic is pretty. Let's just leave it at that.

:(

Hey Allen, not that I expect you to know this offhand or anything, but which was your favourite Summer Update?

I actually do know this offhand.

The one that is just an IM conversation between Parson and Charles

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

So #39

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

followed closely by #45

Yeah that one is one of my favourties too, but I hold a soft spot for the very first update, wherein, BOOM, Gobwin Knob is rebuilt.

My Top 7 Erfworld Strips

#1:

This is one of those comics that made me do a double-take several times, just to be sure I read such phrases as "no way endorses belief in michael jackson" or "almost no-one in ansom's coalition can dance fight". I think it's this strip where the underlying concepts in the Erfworld system really started to click for me.

Man I am gonna be watching that site all DAY.

I can't remember being this invested in a single update for a webcomic since Roy died.

Warning: contains bare bottom

alt text: Yes, I am branching out into more 'adult-oriented' comics. Please join me soon for 'Car Loan Problems Stories' and 'Naked Taxes Comics'

In other news, Octopus Pie updated tonight, with a full chapter.

I love that comic but this chapter didn't do much for me, other than the fact that Park's probably leaving. :)

I do read Questionable Content and Scary Go Round, they're some of my favorites. And Octopus Pie. Anything else in the same vein?