Welp, time to sell my trusty soul for tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=530411&navid=DL|PIT|home

The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the 2011 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic on Saturday, January 1 at Heinz Field, it was announced today by NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman.

OH HELL YES, I WILL FUCKING BE THERE! I can't wait to see which 'classic' sweater they're going to issue for the game. FUCK YEAH!

* On a side note, I think 2012 should be in Montreal vs. Toronto. I know that the Caps vs Pens/ Ovie vs. Crosby thing is very, very marketable, but the Canadian teams need some love too.

By the way, I'm glad they decided to do this instead of the rumored Pens vs. Flyers at Penn State Beaver Stadium. I think I'd have a heart attack if that happened.

On a side note, I think 2012 should be in Montreal vs. Toronto. I know that the Caps vs Pens/ Ovie vs. Crosby thing is very, very marketable, but the Canadian teams need some love too.
We have Habs vs Flames Round 2 on Feb 20 2011 to hold us over until Leafs vs Oilers in 2012. We are not limited by weather up here just stadium selection.

On a side note, I think 2012 should be in Montreal vs. Toronto. I know that the Caps vs Pens/ Ovie vs. Crosby thing is very, very marketable, but the Canadian teams need some love too.
We have Habs vs Flames Round 2 on Feb 20 2011 to hold us over until Leafs vs Oilers in 2012. We are not limited by weather up here just stadium selection.[/QUOTE]

Is there a stadium with similar name recognition up there that isn't a dome? None that spring to mind right away.

We have Habs vs Flames Round 2 on Feb 20 2011 to hold us over until Leafs vs Oilers in 2012. We are not limited by weather up here just stadium selection.[/QUOTE]

Is there a stadium with similar name recognition up there that isn't a dome? None that spring to mind right away.[/QUOTE]

They can up the AC in the Rogers Center. :Leyla:

Is there a stadium with similar name recognition up there that isn't a dome? None that spring to mind right away.[/QUOTE]

They can up the AC in the Rogers Center. :Leyla:[/QUOTE]

Rogers centre? What is Rogers Centre? Do you mean the Skydome? I mean, I've heard of the Skydome, but I've never heard of the Rogers Centre.

(Also you spelled Centre the incorrect, American way)

Status
Not open for further replies.