What are you doing today/What do you WISH you were doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andromache

I am listening to kenji kawai in concert, reading the Lord of The Rings and getting ready to go shopping in town.

I wish I was in Antarctica, hiking along the ice shelves before they disappear.

C

callistarya

I am at work solving peoples computer problems and putting my make up on for this evenings party. I wish I was on my honeymoon in Ireland looking over the Cliffs of Moher and freaking out cause I'm scared of heights. lol

I'm watching Season 3 of the Wire.

I WISH I was

WORM: You know what cheers me up when I'm feeling shitty?
MIKE: What?
WORM: Rolled up aces over kings.
MIKE: Is that right?
WORM: Yeah. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off of them.
MIKE: Yeah?
WORM: Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over. Playing all-night high-limit Hold'em at the Taj, "where the sand turns to gold."
MIKE: Fuck it, let's go.
WORM: Don't tease me.
MIKE: Let's play some fuckin' cards.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I am currently a mattress for a 1 month old baby.

I wish I was walking around some place with air conditioning.

North_Ranger

Staff member
It's close to 3am, and I'm just going to sleep, so it's debatable whether it's still a Saturday for me or is it Sunday already ;) Since I'm technically still spending my Saturday.

Anyhoo, spending time online, procrastinating and trying not to think that it's back to the Uni on Monday!

I wish there was a good reason for me to go to bed... Being single sucks.

I spent the day sitting at the computer, then me, the roommate and his girlfriend went to this awesome seafood place. We went to Petsmart after because they needed lizard food, and there were puppies there. This Jack Russel Terrier was cute as hell and kept trying to hop out of his pen to get me to pay attention to him.

The point of that sidebar is that I wish I was owning a dog.

I am eating meat, getting prepped to watch UFC 102.

I wish I was eating meat, getting prepped to watch UFC 102.

WISH FULFILLED!

Today I was wondering Toronto FanExpo dressed as Wolverine and taking pictures with my friends and other cosplayers.

I wish I had done the same thing, but had actually had enough time to check out some of the panels n' things.

I'm sitting here, at my parents' place, surfing the Forums.

I wish I was spending a lazy cozy night at home with my girlfriend.

Hint: the lazy cozy thing is just fine right now, too.

I wish I was in Antarctica, hiking along the ice shelves before they disappear.
I have similar feelings for Japan. With the imminent population collapse there, shit is going to change in the next fifty years. I'd love to have stories of how Japan used to be for my grandchildren one day.

Now:

I moved into my house a slight bit more, throwing books on bookshelves randomly, and not bothering to organize them yet.

I wish I was in Ontario, where many of my friends are this week, for the beginning of the week long music conference they are at.

My friend just got back from Japan. He asked me if I wanted anything from there. I told I wanted the sickest, most depraved bit of Japanophelia sick fuck shit he could find. Well, he delivered.

I now own a copy of a movie called:

Octopus Invades the Vagina and It Will Hurt

If he had been caught with it by customs he would have been fined likely. I know for a fact that it's existence in Canada is illegal. It is truly heinous. I cannot bring myself to watch it.

My friend just got back from Japan. He asked me if I wanted anything from there. I told I wanted the sickest, most depraved bit of Japanophelia sick fuck shit he could find. Well, he delivered.

I now own a copy of a movie called:

Octopus Invades the Vagina and It Will Hurt

If he had been caught with it by customs he would have been fined likely. I know for a fact that it's existence in Canada is illegal. It is truly heinous. I cannot bring myself to watch it.
Why is this not in the Epic Win thread? Because it is win, and it is epic. Oh and yeah, I'm officially outraged and stuff, whatever.

I'm at home right now, alone, texting the girlfriend.

I wish she were over here and in bed with me. We had a good week though. :)

L

Lally

My boyfriend and I went to sign papers to put an offer in on an amazing house today that I'm about 100% sure we're not going to get. Then, later in the day, we went with my parents and his parents (specifically my dad since he is a contractor) to our backup house, which is a foreclosed home in pretty rough shape, to see if it was worth our money to buy it cheap and fix it up. He said it looked like a money pit.

I wish I was in the amazing house, owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.