What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the last dream you remember having about? I will go first :)

Last night I dreamed that I mad magic/special abilities that I was being trained in. At one point I tried to shoot a bolt of energy out of my hand but all I managed to do was to make my hand light up. I remember trying to learn how to throw a fireball but I only got so far as to be able to catch a fireball that was thrown at me and redirect it. And that's all I really remember from the dream

Last night I dreamed that I was on my cell phone while walking outside. Suddenly I tripped or fell over the edge of a walkway I was on and landed face first onto the cement. I broke my collarbone and was in pain all over. A friend from high school (RANDOM!) came over to sit with me while an ambulance came.

It was weird and not very fun.

I was clinging to a rope over a pit filled with ravenous, angry dogs, and the rope was starting to break.

M

makare

Mine was somewhat 50s tv-esque. I was washing dishes and i put a bowl full of this grainy stuff into the water. It caused bubbles to flow out over the sink onto the floor and all the way to the door.

figmentPez

Staff member
I was wearing a beige suit (and looking damn good in it somehow) and working on a music video that was a cover of a Michael Jackson song, done by Daft Punk, the Beatles and Jennifer Lopez. Then Gusto came and picked me up in an exotic sports car. I thought we were going to get something to eat, but he turned off on a road I didn't know existed. It was a leaf covered dirt road, and Gusto was taking hairpin turns at 40mph, and eventually we ended up down near a river. When we got out of the car it turned out Gusto was a bad guy who had brought me to some sort of cultists/witches, but I declared that they did not scare me because I was a man of science!

I think my brain is trying to make up for the years I didn't dream.

I had a weird one the other night. For some reason I was friends with Beavis. He was wearing dentures, and he broke them. I had to help him put them back together, and they were incredibly gross. We eventually got them back together, and he was happy. I don't know what the hell to make of it, I hardly ever remember my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.