What do you think of me?

What do you think of me?

• You're creepy

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • You're annoying

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • You're a whiner and a bitch. Get lost.

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • You're cute and/or funny

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • You're uninteresting. I don't pay you any attention.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • You're a Grue.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
I can tell you why, because for a while you made me VERY uncomfortable. You sometimes take your silly flirtation/innuendo to a weird level. I personally think you've been getting a little better about it, and I know you're just kidding. But I also know it still bothers some people.

I still think you're nice.

Ross

Staff member
I think of you as "the funny owl from the 'retards... every family has one' motivational poster" because that's your avatar and it makes me smile on the inside AND the outside.

A

Andromache

man, if I made a thread like this I'd get my ass chewed off for being an annoying bitchy attention whore.

honestly, bubbs, I'm too busy thinking everyone hates me to worry about you.

man, if I made a thread like this I'd get my ass chewed off for being an annoying bitchy attention whore.

Well, yes. I don't like this sort of threads, at all. However, I was told to by an admin :-P

Well, yes. I don't like this sort of threads, at all. However, I was told to by an admin :-P[/QUOTE]

Zen?
-----
Anyways, I think you're a well rounded everyman. If anyone finds you weird, they really oughta grow a thicker skin, I've met some space cases that re-define the term "creepy." You don't even come close to creepy in my books.

A

Andromache

passing a suggestion isnt an order, Bubbletronics. I read what she said. :p

And honestly, if GUYS are creeped out by you (as evidenced by that thread) more so than girls that's a good thing, unless you're gay.

Well, no, I didn't say I was ordered to. I said she told me to make this thread if we were going to continue the discussion about my apparent stance. And since I was sort of curious, I decided to go ahead and make this thread. I wouldn't have made it out of nothing.

I loves teh Bubblezorz. Shame on the mysterious admin.
Um, before this gets blown out of proportion, I suggested to Bubble that he take this query out of Mav's thread so as not to continue the derail.

"Told me to" does not make me want to vote positively in this poll at the moment.

I

Iaculus

I loves teh Bubblezorz. Shame on the mysterious admin.
Hey, to be fair, the question was raised in another thread tangentially. All said admin did was suggest that it might warrant its own so as not to hijack the existing one.

As for the gaseous owl? Not creepy. Takes more than the odd weird comment to elevate him to that category in my books.

I've been waiting patiently it seems for ever to see what happens when you pop. funny owl bubble.

Outside of that, I like ya just fine and have no problems with you.

I also like Crone and all the rest of you mal-contents.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I think you're a little weird and have thought you take things a bit too far sometimes when you're trying to flirt, but I also think you're a good guy.

A

Andromache

I think you're a little weird and have thought you take things a bit too far sometimes when you're trying to flirt, but I also think you're a good guy.
i think the EXACT same thing about you, oddly.

I see you as a volkswagen van on the highway, billowing with smoke. Part of the journey to the destination, but begging the question, is that pot smoke or a thrown rod?

...Crone...
*stabs you repeatedly*

die dead man! die[/QUOTE]

.... I just had this robe cleaned!!

:censored: seriously, no one respects how hard it is to get zombie matter out of fine linen....[/QUOTE]

Why use zombies when you can use flesh golems? Cheaper, easier, and sturdier!

Also: "I was told to":
First off, I admit I misworded that, but I was just talking in French to someone else on Facebook, and "Elle m'a dit de" is much, much less close to "ordered" than it would be in English. More like "she suggested I could do this if I was curious about this", which is all I was trying to say, imply, or whatever else.
Secondly, there was a smiley there! WHy does everybody always think aything is so serious? :waah:

And Allen: I'll stop cheating on you when you stop leaving me alone with hot and willing women. Ok, unwilling women. Ok, unwilling animals. Inanimate objects. Ok, ok, I'll probably never stop cheating completely >_<

...Some people think that's a creepy comment? Really? That sort of thing? Eh :-(

A

Andromache

And Allen: I'll stop cheating on you when you stop leaving me alone with hot and willing women. Ok, unwilling women. Ok, unwilling animals. Inanimate objects. Ok, ok, I'll probably never stop cheating completely >_<

...Some people think that's a creepy comment? Really? That sort of thing? Eh :-(
:weww::wtrepidation:

:weww::wtrepidation:[/QUOTE]

I may or may not have done that on purpose.

A

Andromache

:weww::wtrepidation:[/QUOTE]

I may or may not have done that on purpose.[/QUOTE]

i took that into account. Still posted.

C

Chazwozel

And he's being one. Sorry I got to the party late.

And he's being one. Sorry I got to the party late.[/QUOTE]

I am honestly surprised the "whiny" vote count is still zero. I'd have guessed myself as much more of a whiner than a creep on this forum, to be honest. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.