What freaks you right the f*ck out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The San Andreas Fault... it's always scared me but now, seeing the whole Japan thing I feel it even more real and it really really scares me. Almost my whole family lives in the area that will be the most affected next time the Fault decides to jiggle a little more.

The possible breakdown of civilized society scares the hell out of me... like the lawlessness that reigned during the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. People looting and attacking eachother, idiots shooting at rescue helicopters trying to airlift people from hospitals. I seriously doubt my own ability to protect my family during such an event and it freaks me out.

The possible breakdown of civilized society scares the hell out of me... like the lawlessness that reigned during the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. People looting and attacking eachother, idiots shooting at rescue helicopters trying to airlift people from hospitals. I seriously doubt my own ability to protect my family during such an event and it freaks me out.
Nearly all the stories of violence after Katrina was BS. I'd worry more about the news reporting unsubstantiated rumor (and racist BS) more than I would the break down of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.