What is your D&D Alignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, O gold-embellished one. Wolverine has always struck me as some manner of Neutral (at least, in the movies. I never got into the comics craze when it comes to Marvel and DC). He lacks Spidey's idealism, but nonetheless follows his own moral code. I'd say he's Lawful Neutral.
It took me a minute to realize you meant me. I changed to Hedonism Bot for Robot week and never bothered to change it again.

Wolverine:I suppose in the movies he's more neutral than good, as he's kind of brought into the X-Men through circumstance and is only there cause it serves him. But in the comics, and admittedly my comic knowledge regarding the X-Men is lacking, I think in his past he'd be chaotic neutral but he's chaotic good now. He's certainly not lawful. He won't even listen to Cyclops or Xavier, let alone the law. But nonetheless he tries to help whenever he's needed, even though he gives attitude about it, and even shows a good deal of compassion for Kitty, Jubilee, and in the movies, Rogue.

I have hit a new level of nerddom with this post.

Necronic

Staff member
Ended up hitting True Neutral, but if I wasn't a coward it would have been Chaotic Neutral (a couple questions I answered lawful because there was no way I would get away with it)

I don't like this test.

It seems almost anyone falls right into neutral.
I think its pretty telling that most people are neutral which is kinda where average/safe answers will get you on that test. My interest in this thread has been seeing who does not line up with the status quo but rather fall to either side because those are the folks who are going to make things interesting. however, that is just my opinion.

I answered more truthfully than I ever have on a quiz and this is what I got.

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

Law & Chaos: